• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Pokemon Wish List

paipr_christian

grass type fan.
K so I bounced around with a few ideas, ended up with some fun ones, but decided to stick to just one. Sadly for you dolphin fans I opted not to go with Dolfriend-->Toxphin. And steared away from a worm named Wormoil. And instead opted for, a snail......

Poisnail---@28-->Toxshell
Fairy/Poison

Poison Touch, Poison Point
HA: Corrosion

HP: 65
Att: 105
Def: 85
S.Att: 105
S.Def: 85
Spd: 55

Poisnail, The Cursed Snail Pokemon. An old nursery rhyme suggests that long ago Poisnail were actually servants of the forest that took care of plants and Pokemon alike. The rhyme says that the ruler of the forest cursed it with a toxic body after it failed to protect some small Pokemon upon being fooled and distracted by a trickster.

Toxshell, The Cursed Snail Pokemon. Every bit of Toxshell's body is extremely poisonous. From it's skin to the mucus that covers it and that it uses to move. It shell is toxic as well and it's poison mucus drips from the sharp points all over it. Even as it moves the ground in it's wake has become polluted.

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
What about a Beauty & the Beast style of Pokemon where there's like a gentle-hearted form and a beast-like werewolf form BUT here's the catch. The gentle-hearted form is the dark type and the beast-like werewolf is the fairy-type. You think Beauty is the fairy-type and Beast is the dark-type but it's the reverse here. Those who don't think much about it's typing and just simply assume it's typing based on it's appearance will be caught off-guard in the same manner with Sudowoodo looking like a grass-type but is actually a rock-type.

silentspaceman

Casually Competitive
You know what would be kinda cool?
Seeing as we have so many Pokemon based off wolves and foxes, it'd be nice to have a Pokemon based off of a coyote.
I'm thinking ground/electric type. (Heat lightning)
Probably not this gen, but maybe in a future gen?
I'm thinking it could kinda take inspiration from the salt crystal fox things in the last Jedi, except not completely crystal and quartz (specifically citrine) instead of salt. Quartz even makes sense, because sand contains very small quartz crystals, and quartz is used in electronics.
Maybe if there is ever a main series game where the region is Orre (the region in Colosseum), or you can visit Orre, because it's based off Arizona.
As for a name, maybe Quartzote?

PokeMon2.0

Cramorant is too cute for words!
I'd like to see a Poison/Ice type made of dry ice since its poisonous.

anjunajake

you were the sun & moon to me
Soooooo many great ideas in here. Not to hate on GF, but I've seen better ideas in here than most of the Pokemon they come up with. Part of me wonders if they actually have a lot of great ideas, but they try to stagger them out between gens as to not use them all up within the same gen. So they also come up with a bunch of generic ones to fill in the dex too.

PurinTrap

Normally A "Fairly" Special Kind of Trainer.
i mean, to be fair, Alcremie is only a cake in Gigantamax form, otherwise its a blob of whipped cream with a face. And it's giga cake form is WILDLY different from slurpuff xd (still sad its not a normal evo for it)

Sorry.... But it IS .Ripoff. Not at all like what we've seen in previous gens like; what is Pidgey to Starly.
Alcremie to Slupruff:
Same typing, same color, same ability... Alcremie is the whipped cream pokemon...slurpuff is the meringue pokemon. MERINGUE IS WHIPPED CREAM (only with egg in it whereas whipped cream does not contain egg) its the same exact concept... Not at all like what we have seen before. Down to their discriptions. "Chefs and Bakers love these pokemon" like.... Not hating btw. I love Alcremies design. But it's literally the same pokemon.

paipr_christian

grass type fan.
MERINGUE IS WHIPPED CREAM (only with egg in it whereas whipped cream does not contain egg)

Alcremie confirmed to not have eggs, so only Male?

Soooooo many great ideas in here. Not to hate on GF, but I've seen better ideas in here than most of the Pokemon they come up with. Part of me wonders if they actually have a lot of great ideas, but they try to stagger them out between gens as to not use them all up within the same gen. So they also come up with a bunch of generic ones to fill in the dex too.

I'd say alot of there ideas are good, if not great. Some are meh sure, but that's largely subjective.

Part of the problem though is we don't always get a great chance to learn about and understand every bit of there designs/lore and what not.

anjunajake

A conversation we were having just now in the Speculation and Rumour thread led me to this idea. But how about a literal FIREFLY Pokemon. It would be a fire/bug type obviously. The Volcarona line is the only Pokemon of that typing as of now, so it's not a super over used combo even though we've had it before.

It's native to Galar, and is the common diet of Victreebell, the fly catcher Pokemon. The constant consumption of this Pokemon burned away the poisons inside Victreebells body, allowing it to develop a secondary fire typing instead, to cope. Thus, Galarian Victreebell was born!

I know the rumours are that Oddish will get this new typing. But Victreebell deserves some love more, so I hope it gets something in the near future as well.

paipr_christian

grass type fan.
In honor of tomorrow and my desire to get a Bug/Ice type and partially inspired by I'm not sure whose suggestion of a praying mantis bug/Ice type I give you all;

Scabrrr-- w/Ice Stone -->Scythcicle
Bug/Ice

Hyper Cutter, Slush Rush
HA: Tough Claws

HP:60
Att:120
Def:65
S.Att:60
S.Def:65
Spd:120

Scabrrr. The Ice blade Pokemon. These small Pokemon prefer colder temperatures. Dip there arms into water and then freeze the water to make small blades. They use these blades to forage and protect themselves. Without them they are defenseless.

Scythcicle, The Ice Blade Pokemon. These Pokemon are nicknamed the "Winter Assassin". They have two blades like arms. One is covered in ice used to battle or attack prey, while the other is used to sharpen their icey blade. It's said that the icey blade is sharp enough to cut through diamonds.

Fairy Queen

Lover of the Fairy type
I REALLY want a pokemon based on a sea sponge. I picture high HP and defenses, with decent special attack, low attack, and HORRIBLE speed. With the abilities Suction Cup, Filter (a pun on filter feeding), and storm drain. With moves like ingrain, hydro pump, stockpile, and recover. Can be either pure Water or Water/Grass. My dream!

PokeMon2.0

Cramorant is too cute for words!
I want a regional bird to be a chick that evolves into a strong game bird (different enough from Unfezant though) or a Goldfinch that evolves into a hawk.

paipr_christian

grass type fan.
Yay!!!!!! I got what I wanted!!!! Poison/Fairy!!! I always liked weezing!!!! But his Galatians forme is so look amazing!!!!

Fan of the Dapper Weezing Man?

I know me and others had suggested a Poison/fairy weezing that purifies air.......but I don't think we ever expected it to be so dapper.

anjunajake

Love that we got a posion/fairy after we were just talking about it! I'm glad it kept levitate, as a group immunity is a always welcome for a poison type.

Immunities: Ground, Dragon

Weak to: Steel, Psychic

Resistant: Fighting (4x), Bug (4x), grass, fairy, dark

This typing is amazing! I hope its stat distribution is better than original Weezings so that it can be more viable. Also curious what its second ability is. I'm thinking something new!

WhiteBlair

ベストチャンピオン。
I'm so glad Obstagoon has Guts as its ability, as I can see some people sticking to the classic Figy/Belly Drum set or Eviolite Linoone. I'll most definitely equip mine with a Flame Orb post-game and give it a try.