• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Pokemon Wish List

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
Dark/Ice already exists with Sneasel and Weavile. :)
Yes, which is why I said "unique type combination", Dark/Ice exists exclusively for Sneasel-line. There is no other evolutionary line with that type combination.

If I said "unused type combination", your comment would have a point.

We do still have a few more chances, CoroCoro could share something new. And then Worlds.

And I mean there is nothing stopping GF from dropping another trailer this month
This month's Corocoro is already out today, so it is just gonna be the Worlds.

Last edited:

paipr_christian

grass type fan.
Snofake--@30-->Snhoax--w/Ice Stone-->Blizitation
Ground/Dark

Stakeout, Analytic
HA: Slush Rush

Snofake, The Imitation Pokemon.
The pattern and coloring of their body give them the look of a snowflake. They use this to their advantage and hide among Cyrogonal to hunt predators of Ice types.

Snhoax, The Imitation Pokemon.
Their primary prey is the predator of Ice types, which is why most Ice types don't mind them around. If starving a Snhoax may attempt to go after a week ice type, but they are often quickly put back in their place. The white sand that covers their body is like snow.

Blizitation, The Imitation Pokemon.
Once they are recognized as a guardian by Ice types they are presented with an Ice Stone that allows them to evolve. The white sand has solidified into beautiful glass that appears as if a crystalized snowflake. They have learned to use some Ice attacks like Freeze-Dry to protect them from some of their previous predators now prey. They move quickly through snow to strike.

wolf jani

The 6th member to reach 20 000 posts
My dream is to see a pink fairy aramdillo Pokemon. I have a feeling we won't get it this gen :(

I would like that kind of pokemon too. It would be great for the first Fairy/Ground type pokemon. But I feel like it doesn't fit Galar's theme. But let's be hopeful for gen 9.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
I can’t believe we haven’t seen the regional bird, bug, and rodent, isn’t there always tons of news in August?
This is why a small part of me thinks that Corviknight is the final evolution of the regional bird. It most likely isn’t but the fact that we still haven’t gotten these series staples irks me a bit because I always have the regional bird as my first capture in my first playtrough of a game

DannyDark

Ah but wouldn't that be a great mystery? Far away from the Alola region, there is only one UB in the Galar region for who knows what reason.

Sounds like the kind of thing GF would include, then never refer to again or conclude in any meaningful way, honestly. Along with the number of items within the games that never amounted to anything or locations that were included but never used.

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
Sounds like the kind of thing GF would include, then never refer to again or conclude in any meaningful way, honestly. Along with the number of items within the games that never amounted to anything or locations that were included but never used.
It would be like the Regigigas of the Galar region only it ain't a legendary.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
I hope we get more early game Fire, Ice, & Dragon Types. SM/USUM were on the right path with things like Growlithe, Smoochum, and Bagon but it can be improved by having new Pokèmon of these Types be available much earlier

paipr_christian

grass type fan.
What if they made a Pokemon based on the old powdered wigs British folk used to wear...

dss_live

Water and Fairy-type master
I want a fairy/flying type cupid-like pokemon with prankster. Learns love based moves like attract, captivate, charm, covet, etc.

What about a fairy /flying galarian jigglypuff, has little wings and tinier, rounder body. Sings love songs instead of sleep songs xD

Erron Black

The Outlaw
I would like that kind of pokemon too. It would be great for the first Fairy/Ground type pokemon. But I feel like it doesn't fit Galar's theme. But let's be hopeful for gen 9.
That doesn't exactly matter for some Pokemon though.

We got a Rhino, Giraffe, Elephant, etc... in Japan-based regions, an Egyptian Sarcophagus Pokemon in a New York-based region, a Koala in a region based on Hawaii, a Luchador Bird Pokemon in a region based in France, and more.

Though, lately there obviously has been extra focus on mythology, lore, culture, etc... of the place the region is based on. We can see that in Galar already with Yamper and Corviknight for example.

I think a Pink Fairy Armadillo Pokemon could work very well in Galar, especially if they also based it on UK folklore as well.

paipr_christian

grass type fan.
Actually - i've had this idea for a while - what about a Fairy/Flying or Flying/Fire Jigglypuff that is based around a Hot Air Baloon

Poison/Flying Jigglypuff. It frequently socks in air and floats about, when it releases the air before it's next breath the air has become toxic from Galarian Jigglypuff consuming all positive attributes of the oxygen.