• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Pokemon Wish List

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
I just wanted to see it as a Bug/Ground. I was wanting to see a powerful one. I was thinking of a dragonfly for a Bug/Dragon Pokemon.
250px-290Nincada.png

It has a lot to live up to since the last Bug/Ground-type Pokemon. The last bug/ground-type Pokemon is the most powerful bug/ground-type Pokemon. It's also the only bug/ground-type Pokemon lol.

Fairy Queen

Lover of the Fairy type
Yeah, Nincada was part of the "let's give a unique typing to a pokemon then have it lose it upon evolution" in Gen 3 along with Surskit.

But for the record, sand cloak Wormadam is a Bug/Ground too.

raichu27

250px-290Nincada.png

It has a lot to live up to since the last Bug/Ground-type Pokemon. The last bug/ground-type Pokemon is the most powerful bug/ground-type Pokemon. It's also the only bug/ground-type Pokemon lol.
Nincada is weak, and it only evolves into a Bug/Flying(which we have many of) or a Bug/Ghost. The Bug/Ground Wormadam isn't even all that strong, either. Those are the only two ones, sadly.

I always wanted another Water/Bug Pokemon before it came in Gen 7, with Surskit being the only one at the time, and that one also evolved into a Bug/Flying Pokemon. I think Golisopod is awesome for a Bug/Water Pokemon.

shoz999

Nincada is weak, and it only evolves into a Bug/Flying(which we have many of) or a Bug/Ghost. The Bug/Ground Wormadam isn't even all that strong, either. Those are the only two ones, sadly.

I always wanted another Water/Bug Pokemon before it came in Gen 7, with Surskit being the only one at the time, and that one also evolved into a Bug/Flying Pokemon. I think Golisopod is awesome for a Bug/Water Pokemon.
Ah, I forgot about Wormadam. Looks like I was wrong, Wormadam is the strongest bug/ground type lol!

raichu27

Ah, I forgot about Wormadam. Looks like I was wrong, Wormadam is the strongest bug/ground type lol!
It's attack power is only 79 while its special attack is only 59, which is not strong enough.

Plus, the Araquanid evolution line isn't all that strong, either, for a Water/Bug type. It still would be nice to see a strong Bug/Ground Pokemon like it would for a Ice/Ground and Steel/Ground like Piloswine and Excadrill, which are both weak to both Fire and Water.

Kyuu-Tales

織田信長☆FAN
I'm hankering for new Fossil Pokemon. None of the lines from previous gens have been confirmed for the Galar Dex, so I'm hoping against hope we get some.

shoz999

You know what's one of the most creative yet also most annoying monsters in Monster Hunter lol? The Qurupeco which is known to summon other monsters, both weak and stupendously strong monsters that can ruin your hunts BUT WAIT! There's more! It can also buff up those monsters lol. See where I'm going with this?

What if he had a Pokemon like Qurupeco that could summon other Pokemon, both weak and strong, even legendary roaming Pokemon, to it's side transforming your wild single battle into a wild double or triple battle. Not only that but it has the ability to raise it's allies best stats.

shoz999

Speaking of Wormadam I would like some more forms for it. Perhaps an Ice type form for a snowy area. I know they aren't the most useful in battle but I think they are still a cool idea.
Yes. Instead of evolving inot THE BUTTERFLY! It evolves into a bigger ice worm! An ice worm would be a fun Pokemon to do.

Fairy Queen

Lover of the Fairy type
Speaking of Wormadam I would like some more forms for it. Perhaps an Ice type form for a snowy area. I know they aren't the most useful in battle but I think they are still a cool idea.
YES! I love Wormadam and would love for it to get more forms. A seaweed cloak (Bug/Water), a snowy cloak (Bug/Ice), and a bird's nest form (Bug/Flying) would be cool!

Arraya

Like I mentioned in another post: A Rock/Ghost Gargoyle Pokemon... with a new Ability that heals it whenever a foe has a Status Condition!

"<Name>, the Gargoyle Pokemon. It has been known to perch on walls and scare people and Pokemon with its screams or sudden movements, feeding on their fear for sustenance. They make excellent sentries."

Dunno just thought of that concept. I'm really inspired.

Last edited:

wolf jani

The 6th member to reach 20 000 posts
I've seen very many people online. On here, Reddit, Bulbagarden, Twitter, Youtube etc.. Say that they don't like the designs of most new pokemon. I mean yea there's people like that each gen. But there seems to be way more of them for gen 8 than for previous gens. I wonder why is that so?

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
I've seen very many people online. On here, Reddit, Bulbagarden, Twitter, Youtube etc.. Say that they don't like the designs of most new pokemon. I mean yea there's people like that each gen. But there seems to be way more of them for gen 8 than for previous gens. I wonder why is that so?
Just seems like more because SWSH is already in a lot of controversy so negativity sticks out more. Not saying they’re being petty just to be pessimistic (though I’m sure there’s some people). I’m sure by this time next year people will warm up to the Galarian roster like they did with Alola’s

wolf jani

The 6th member to reach 20 000 posts
Just seems like more because SWSH is already in a lot of controversy so negativity sticks out more. Not saying they’re being petty just to be pessimistic (though I’m sure there’s some people). I’m sure by this time next year people will warm up to the Galarian roster like they did with Alola’s

I guess thats it. I hope you're right.

mozao

this wasn't in my horoscope
something I've been wanting for a long time now is a Grass/Dragon or Dragon/Grass Pokémon. We got alolan Exeggcutor but I mean something that actually looks like a dragon lol. if I was the one creating it, its ability would be called Primal Drake which grants auto Leftover effect (1/16 HP heal each turn) and halves damage received from Dragon-type moves, making it effectively neutral against them (considering the 4x Ice weakness, it's a reasonable boost). But I also would be happy with Bug/Dragon or any awesome Bug-types because it is my favorite type

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
I have concepts for new version exclusive bat Pokemon in Sword and Shield

One line is based on the insectivorous common pipistrelle and has Fire as its primary type which is good against Bug reflecting its insectivorous nature (something like that is seen in the anteater Pokemon Heatmor which feeds on Durant). This line would be a Shield exclusive.

Another line is based on fish-eating bats, and has Water as its primary type reflecting its diet of fish and crustacean Pokemon. This line would be a Sword exclusive.

Both are three-stage lines, the first stage of each line is a pup which lacks the Flying secondary type and can only be obtained by breeding, the second stage of each line is the one most common in the wild, the third stage of each line is rarely obtained in the wild and primarily obtained by evolution

shoz999

UrA2Adt.png

For those who've played Monster Hunter, who remembers Deviljho? What if Pokemon did their own take on Deviljho? No, not the big angry pickle, I mean what he represents. An angry apex predator that is constantly hungry, challenging both weaker and even legendary monsters of myths just to eat.

So imagine a pseudo-legendary Pokemon that is LITERALLY exclusive to hard mode or some kind of hard post-game mode and this Pokemon is a roaming Pokemon that can adapt to any environment it wants, it's always constantly searching for prey to eat or maybe just to fight Pokemon to show dominance through it's blind hunger and rage, not giving a crap if that Pokemon is a weak little Rattata or a powerful legendary Pokemon like Lugia or Mewtwo, it will fight anything it sees. Now in this hard mode, the capture rate of this Pokemon is significantly low even for an Ultra Ball, you have to actually use status effects, lower it's health, maybe some new capture rate powers and use Ultra Balls and higher. Anything lower would fail automatically and here's the scary part about this Pokemon, like Deviljho, if you choose hard mode this Pokemon will appear as early as Route 1 lol meaning there are some situations where you have to run away. That's the scary thing about Deviljho, he appears really early in high ranks (the earliest hard mode of MH) when you least expect it.