• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Pokemon Wish List

paipr_christian

grass type fan.
I don't think a flamingo Pokemon would be Flying/Poison because Flamingos are usually white and pink colors, which wouldn't fit well with a poison type.

Not sure if I worded it right. But the /Poison thing could be due to the first form we see is technically a regional variant affected by pollution making it's natural color change to more of a toxic purple color.

Of course that being said I could see a bright pink also being due to unique poisons in it's body. I mean look at Salazzle it's flame is more of a pink color, and it's shiny is white.

paipr_christian

grass type fan.
Can't remember if I mentioned this one before:

Wormmy--@30->Terwyrm
Ground--->Ground/Dark

Arena Trap, Dry Skin HA: Speed Boost

Wormmy, The Earth Worm Pokemon. These friendly Pokemon live just below the surface in most areas. They will come out to play often on rainy days. Sadly this often leads to bird Pokemon attacking them.

Terwyrm, The Sand Wyrm Pokemon. Living deep in the earth usually in deserts, these Pokemon are regarded as monsters that attack without regard or hesitation. If ever traveling through the desert and rumbles are felt from the ground use caution moving forward.

Nodame

Misty <3
I always imagined a Fire/Flying type Flameingo flamingo Pokemon. Maybe instead of standing in water it stands in lava?

Or a Poison/Flying type that stands in poluted waters. Maybe it's Dex entry could suggest that Pokemon researchers believe this form is a regional varient affected by the pollution?
Why make it scary looking :( it should be pink and cute.

ReneEnjolras

Explorer of Ruins
I actually think a Fire flamingo would be interesting. The Poison one one sounds interesting as well.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
I actually think a Fire flamingo would be interesting. The Poison one one sounds interesting as well.
I came up with the idea of a fiery flamingo before. One Pokémon I think would be cool to see is a lobster that has a metal plated body. I call it Lobsteel and it is Water/Steel And has the Battle Armor ability.

paipr_christian

grass type fan.
I came up with the idea of a fiery flamingo before. One Pokémon I think would be cool to see is a lobster that has a metal plated body. I call it Lobsteel and it is Water/Steel And has the Battle Armor ability.

Long as it's not a starter I'd like to see another Water/Steel type. And Lobsteel seems like a very Pokemon name.

Im gonna throw this out there, prob already said it here, know I have other places including the starter topic.

But the more I play let's go with Krabby/Kingler following me around walking sideways, the more positive I am they need to give us a water crab starter (Crabubble). Evolve it into a coral crab (Crustocean) and finally a larger coral crab thats kinda like Torterra but for the water that's Water/Rock type (Crabatlantis)

ReneEnjolras

Explorer of Ruins
But the more I play let's go with Krabby/Kingler following me around walking sideways, the more positive I am they need to give us a water crab starter (Crabubble). Evolve it into a coral crab (Crustocean) and finally a larger coral crab thats kinda like Torterra but for the water that's Water/Rock type (Crabatlantis)
I'd like to see a Pokemon like that! I think they could go far with a concept like that.

Local bird
Canary - Cardinal - Ornate Hawk-Eagle
Flying - Flying - Flying/Steel

Electric Rodent
Guinea Pig - (water stone) - Capybara
Electric - Electric/Water

Dog
Boston terrier - American Bulldog - Neoplotian Mastiff
Normal/Fighting

ReneEnjolras

Explorer of Ruins
Mostly copied from the Unused Type Combos thread but with more ideas then my post there:
Ground/Fairy: A living labyrinth snake made of stone that lives in the desert. It tricks people into entering it. If they earn its respect, it'll let them out. This is something I REALLY want.
Electric/Dark: Either a cheetah or a lynx.
Electric/Poison: An anemone. Just because it's a sea creature doesn't mean that it HAS to be Water type.
Normal/Ghost: A living carpet or bed. It sounds silly now, but...
Normal/Rock: Sandworm based off the fantasy type that swim through sand.
Poison/Psychic: Earwig. They look creepy. Or... A brown bat.
Psychic/Bug: Mayfly, Blattodea (it is a black bug with white spots, kinda looks like a big lady bug), green lacewing.
Ice/Bug: A beautiful, crystalline bug that resembles a snowflake.
Bug/Dragon: Moth or butterfly dragon. Preferably a moth dragon.
Bug/Dark: Either a dung beetle, garden beetle or bed bug.
Poison/Steel: A battery or a machine-like Pokemon.
Rock/Ghost: A living marble pillar from an ancient age.

Here's some other ideas for type combos and mono types already used:
Dark/Poison: Centipede, Wasp, Hornet or Jerusalem Cricket.
Ground/Bug: Antlion or mole cricket.
Ghost: A music box! Depending on its mood, it'll play happy tunes, sad tunes etc.

paipr_christian

grass type fan.
Ground/Fairy: A living labyrinth snake made of stone that lives in the desert. It tricks people into entering it. If they earn its respect, it'll let them out. This is something I REALLY want.

Normal/Rock: Sandworm based off the fantasy type that swim through sand.

I don't hate the ideas...... But should the stone labyrinth snake be the /Rock one, and the sandworm be the /Ground one???

Erron Black

The Outlaw
What I want type-wise:
Fairy/Dark
Ghost/Fighting
Ghost/Normal
Ice/Poison
Ice/Fire
Poison/Steel
Poison/Psychic
Fairy/Fighting
Fairy/Poison

I've made my own Fakemon before and I've picked out favorites of mine based on what I based them on and the list is:
-An actual Mammoth (Rock/Ice)
-Vaquita Porpoise (Fairy/Water)
-Peacock Spider (Fairy/Bug)
-'Tree Octopus' (Grass/Water)
-A Pepper (Grass/Fire)
-Okapi (Grass/Ground)
-Liopleurodon (Water/Rock)
-Fairy Armadillo (Fairy/Ground)
-Dragon Sea Moth (Bug/Dragon)
-Siamese Fighting Fish (Water/Fighting)
-Praying Mantis (Bug/Psychic)
-Possessed Teddy Bear (Normal/Ghost)
-Whale Carcass (Water/Ghost)
-Helicoprion (Water/Steel)
-Narwhal (Water/Ice)
-Medusa/Stheno/Euryale (Any combination of types really)
-Four Horseman of the Apocalypse (Ice/Poison for Pestilence, Ghost/Fighting for War, Dark/Dragon for Famine, and Dark/Ghost for Death)

Acer11

You know, I actually imagined a Water/Fire type Pokemon based on a Lobster called Lobsteam, and it was part 3 of an evolution.

Acer11

What I want type-wise:
Fairy/Dark
Ghost/Fighting
Ghost/Normal
Ice/Poison
Ice/Fire
Poison/Steel
Poison/Psychic
Fairy/Fighting
Fairy/Poison

I've made my own Fakemon before and I've picked out favorites of mine based on what I based them on and the list is:
-An actual Mammoth (Rock/Ice)
-Vaquita Porpoise (Fairy/Water)
-Peacock Spider (Fairy/Bug)
-'Tree Octopus' (Grass/Water)
-A Pepper (Grass/Fire)
-Okapi (Grass/Ground)
-Liopleurodon (Water/Rock)
-Fairy Armadillo (Fairy/Ground)
-Dragon Sea Moth (Bug/Dragon)
-Siamese Fighting Fish (Water/Fighting)
-Praying Mantis (Bug/Psychic)
-Possessed Teddy Bear (Normal/Ghost)
-Whale Carcass (Water/Ghost)
-Helicoprion (Water/Steel)
-Narwhal (Water/Ice)
-Medusa/Stheno/Euryale (Any combination of types really)
-Four Horseman of the Apocalypse (Ice/Poison for Pestilence, Ghost/Fighting for War, Dark/Dragon for Famine, and Dark/Ghost for Death)
Fairy/Dark - Jack-in-the-Box
Ghost/Fighting - Frankenstein-like
Ghost/Normal - Either a Zombie or a Giant Eyeball
Ice/Poison - Arctic Shrew or living haze (Best I could do)
Ice/Fire - ???
Poison/Steel - Garbage Can
Poison/Psychic - Slime/Gelatin

ReneEnjolras

Explorer of Ruins
I don't hate the ideas...... But should the stone labyrinth snake be the /Rock one, and the sandworm be the /Ground one???
When I had the snake one posted on the other topic, it was only for unused type combos. We have Rock/Fairy already, so I had to use Ground/Fairy. I honestly don't care which of the two it is, I just want one in the game.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
A Pokémon based on the Jiangshi would be cool. It could have a new ability where every time a contact move hits, the attacking Pokémon loses some HP and the jiangshi gains some back.

paipr_christian

grass type fan.

I saw that video years ago and it leaves me really wanting a Fighting/Electric type that is a fast special attacker that uses qui/ki/chi type attacks.

Not sure the creature that could be representing it, or if they would just go with a 'humanoid'. That said please be a 3 stage Pokemon.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
I really want a pretty water/fairy Peacock based Pokémon.
And a lot of pink, I guess. It could compete with the likes of Milotic and Diancie too.

ReneEnjolras

Explorer of Ruins
A kelpie Pokemon would be good for Water/Fairy as well.