• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Pokemon Wish List

alexterri

I feel like there's gonna be a normal-type corgi

I'd also kinda like to see a welsh dragon inspired pokemon

iggy the skorupi

I would love to see some Pokémon based on English and Scottish legends, like the hellhound, banshee, lock ness monster, dwarfs, elves, wyverns. Maybe the minor legendary group, ie the legendary birds or island guardians, should be based around the king authur legends, with them being king authur, Merlin, and Guinevere.

Acer11

I would love to see some Pokémon based on English and Scottish legends, like the hellhound, banshee, lock ness monster, dwarfs, elves, wyverns. Maybe the minor legendary group, ie the legendary birds or island guardians, should be based around the king authur legends, with them being king authur, Merlin, and Guinevere.
Aren't banshees in Ireland?

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
So now that we know what the starters are, and we know one of them isn't a squirrel....

Id like to formally say, we need a new squirrel Pokemon.

I vote a red squirrel or a white one. The former /Fire, the later /Ice.

I think between the two I'd lean more towards a Ice type squirrel. Specially if they could give it decent stats and a second type that makes it really fun to use.

Could be an interesting idea, maybe both, but have the red one be extremely rare and difficult to find to represent how the grey squirrels have migrated over to the UK and forced the red ones out.

Orphalesion

We defenitely need a squirrel that's not a Pika-clone.

Maybe the Squirrel could be a split evolution. We don't have enough stone evolutions in the newer gens.

Starts out as a brown squirrel baby. Fire Stone -> Red Squirrel (Fire typed, duh) Ice Stone -> White Squirrel (Ice typed, duh) and Dusk Stone -> Grey Squirrel (Dark typed, since I've read grey squirrels are a bit more aggressive than red ones)

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
I’d like to get a chipmunk Pokémon that has much better stats than Patrat. Typing I’m leaning towards either pure Ground or a dual Normal/Ground.

Shadowclaw191

How about a termite pokemon?
Well termite line I guess.

Because this is the UK where Kings and Queens are things.

The basic worker termites could be Bug Ground. With their heads looking like pawns already I don't see why they can't be cute.

So the King Termite and Queen termite could have their antennae grown into a crown and look more humanoid, like I'm thinking 4 legs on the floor and 2 hands sorta deal like Drapion.

The king termite could be more supportive based like Meowstic but either stay a Bug Ground type.
The Queen termite doesn't need to really grow a big lumpy abdomen but rather grow in length and shape so itll be a Bug Dragon type.

Also the ratio won't be skewed like Vespiquen, a 50 50 ratio of male to female so its easier for everyone. OR the basic stage could be genderless but evolve off items so people can shiny complete their Dex easier

Shadowclaw191

A normal ghost, based off like Peter Pan and his shadow's relation. Where they are connected but are two similar looking entities. They exist as 2 different pokemon but they stay together as one connected from... Birth?

ReneEnjolras

Explorer of Ruins
Since many Gens had a butterfly Pokemon (Butterfree, Beautifly, Vivillion) I want a black butterfly (black wings please!) that is Bug/Dark.

PokeMon2.0

Cramorant is too cute for words!
A peacock Pokémon. There are peacocks in some rural parts of England.

Orphalesion

How about a Fairy/Dark pokemon.....based on Tinkerbell?

Look in the original book, or even the original Disney movie from the 50s(?), that little fairy is a giant....well it wouldn't do to use that word in polite company... But let's just say she's mean, she's moody, selfish and two-faced. (And yeah I know blablabla fairies in old legends often were blablablabla, doesn't invalidate this example, plus in Pokemon they tend to be helpful/protective/nice, whether you like it or not)
To me that sounds like a perfect fairy/dark Pokemon.

paipr_christian

grass type fan.
I just want my Normal/Ghost pokemon.

Hopefully, it'll have good stats.

This is another type combo I'm really hoping to see soon.

Still say a possum regional mammal would be a good fit (Zombpussum)

DannyDiglett

It would be nice if they give the new electric rodent of this generation a decent evolutionary line this time. All the others (Plusle, Minun, Pachirisu, Emolga, Dedenne, and Togedemaru) are standalone Pokémon without evolutions. The Pikachu line is the only exception.

Orphalesion

This is another type combo I'm really hoping to see soon.

Still say a possum regional mammal would be a good fit (Zombpussum)

I'd be cool with the possum.

I also think that caecelians:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caecilian

Would make a fun dragon type. not sure about the typing though. Could be full dragon type. Or they could combine them with Earth Worms and make them Dragon/Bug.
Though I suppose since we only have one (non legendary) Water/Dragon type, and some Caecilians are aquatic, it could also make a fun Dragon/Water line.

PokeMon2.0

Cramorant is too cute for words!
I definitely want a peacock as an available Pokémon. Feel like they’ll go Grass/Flying or Psychic/Flying.

PocketMonsterRealm

Since Crystal
Id really like to see a Steel/Ghost horse made of gears and spare metal parts. A shamrock pokemon perhaps with a connection to leprechauns and or the rainbow. capybara pokemon since Masuda tweeted so much about that animal. It could live in the middle part of the map where all the bogs/wetlands seem to be. water/ground typing since they like to lay in both water and mud. I think a inanimate object pokemon based somehow on a celtic knot would be pretty cool. maybe have a psychic typing to it. I want fossil pokemon for sure this time around. Those are always interesting to me and it sucked we had none last gen.