• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Pokemon Wish List

aa_623

It does seem odd that instead of improving Ice types they seem to focus more on just not making many of them. Giving them at least one resistance besides Ice would go a long way, as would making Hail do something for their stats the way Sandstorm does for Rock types, etc. Aurora Veil was a nice idea as using it requires at least one Ice type on the team, but all it really did was give people reason to use Alolan Ninetales rather than helping Ice types overall.

More cross gen evolutions would be welcome as well, even if with every gen they seem more unlikely.
It still frustrates me that they did not do this with the introduction of the fairy type in gen 6. Even if it was just a resistance to water or something ice is super effective against would help wonders for the type.

I too am in favor of more cross-gen evos and prevos again. It's funny, as time goes on I look back nostalgically at gen 4 and miss the attention to older mons - alolan forms and megas helped, but I feel some that received megas should've just gotten a permanent evolution.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Definitely want a ram. Fire type would be great (More Fire Types in general)

Something that low key bothers me is the lack of 3 stage evolutionary lines. In gen 7, we got 7 3 stage lines: the starters, Pikipek, Grubbin, Bounsweet, & Jangmo-o. Only one that doesn’t serve a regional *insert evolution line featured in every Pokèmon game* is Bounsweet. Idk why but I gravitate towards using 3 stage lines (I had Litten, Pikipek, Grubbin, Bounsweet, & Jangmo-o in my initial Sun play trough). Maybe it’s the fact that you feel like your team is actually growing. We should get more 3 stages lines

SoulRebel726

Something that low key bothers me is the lack of 3 stage evolutionary lines. In gen 7, we got 7 3 stage lines: the starters, Pikipek, Grubbin, Bounsweet, & Jangmo-o. Only one that doesn’t serve a regional *insert evolution line featured in every Pokèmon game* is Bounsweet. Idk why but I gravitate towards using 3 stage lines (I had Litten, Pikipek, Grubbin, Bounsweet, & Jangmo-o in my initial Sun play trough). Maybe it’s the fact that you feel like your team is actually growing. We should get more 3 stages lines

I feel that way too. I'm fine using 1 or 2 stage pokemon, but my favorite are definitely ones with 3 stages. I want to see some sort of growth and progression for me and my team. A pokemon evolving is probably the biggest thing that can happen with regards to that. The more evolutions, the better, as far as I'm concerned.

Creyk

Last gen had weirdly many single stages, too. It's like they planned to expand on the dex but then it never happened or I don't know. Like if you look at the design of that sleeping koala pokemon it totally looks like it could be a baby form of something. Cutiefly and it's evo doesn't really look finished either...it could become some more complex being in a third form.

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
How about a turtle Pokemon inspired by ninjas (as a nod to a popular media franchise)?

BBtheASH

A Fairy Specialized Trainer
I have what I think would be an amazing pokemon!

Fairy/flying type

Hummingbird Pokemon inspired by Cupid.

Ability 1: Prankster
Ability 2: Cloud Nine
Ability 3: Technician

Movepool:

*Sweet Kiss
*Charm
*Roost
*Peck
*Fairy Wind
*Baby Doll Eyes
*Attract
*Draining Kiss
*Feather Dance
*Present
*Wing Attack
*Captivate
*Misty Terrain
*Heart Stamp
*Morning Sun
*Lovely Kiss
*Heal Pulse
*Air Slash
*Heal Bell
*Return
*Wish

Stats:
HP: 70
Attack:70
Def:70
SpAttk:70
SpDef:130
Speed:70

(Don't hate me for the start distribution. I know it's random. This Pokemon is meant to be a gimmick)

NidokingJ

Addicted2Pokemon
I want a psychic/dark type mon that looks badass

paipr_christian

grass type fan.
I think I've mentioned something like this before, but if not.

I'd like to see a regular Ghost/Fighting type. My original idea years ago pre-gen6 was a sword that had an ancient spirit controlling it like in shaman king. So like the sword would technically be the only tangible part and the spirit would barely be there and disappear when it faints..... Then we got Honedge as a Ghost/Steel.

So new idea. A new 2 stage horse Pokemon that's Ghost/Fighting.

Ghoullop--@32-->Shriekpnir
Ghost/Fighting

Speed Boost, Stamina
HA:Levitate

Ghoullop, The Running Pokemon. Ghoullop are quick moving Pokemon. They are seen at times running through fog giving thier already unsettling appearance an even more creepy one. They are loyal Pokemon and will fight for those they have bonded with.

Shriekpnir, The Phantom Horse Pokemon. It's believed that Shriekpnir are the loyal steeds of ancient warriors that wouldn't let death stop them from serving and fighting for thier old masters. They rush into battle with such speeds that it seems as if they have twice as many legs. Their powerful kicks are powered by the same blinding speed.

BBtheASH

A Fairy Specialized Trainer
Any ideas for a cute Fairy/Fire?

Fairy being my favorite typing I thought it might be cool either give rapidash a new Evo (an Alicorn of course) and give it the fairy/fire typing or perhaps give that typing to a campfire inspired pokemon or maybe a cauldron inspired pokemon. That's my take on it at least

Gen82

I hope for some pokemon based on Alice in Wonderland. It would be hard but here are a few ideas.
A rabbit holding a watch or have a clock in its body.
A small fairy pokemon that wears a blue dress. Its evolution would just much larger version of itself.
A pokemon that has a hat for a head holding a teacup.

Not sure about the card soldiers or Queen of Hearts though.

PokeMon2.0

Cramorant is too cute for words!
In the trailer several Poketubers just noticed a rooster like mailbox. Maybe our regional bird will be a chicken.

paipr_christian

grass type fan.
i dont know if i've mentioned it before but..dung beetle

What about my old idea.

It's a dung beetle bit not really. Since it doesn't roll balls of dung, it rolls snowballs. Making it a Bug/Ice type.

Orphalesion

A little flame sprite? The shiny version could be made of "blue flame" maybe combined with a "Protector of the Hearth" in the evolution.

Or a will-o-the-wisp inspired Pokemon. I know there's a move named like that, but Will-o-the-wisp are also small, glowing fairy creatures that could be interpreted as fire fairies. In folklore they are said to make a game out of leading people astray, which fits the fairy type as presented in Pokemon.
Or something based on the fungus known as "Fox Fire" (though that might end up too similar to Morelull)

Really might also have a Fairy/Fire type based on the original legends of the Djinn...

Here are a few ideas I've come up with over the years:

Agricorn: A Grass/Flying-type based on corn on the Cobb. Its body is the Cobb, and it has 3 green leaves that it spins like propellers to fly through the air. When it sleeps it wraps the leaves around itself.

Terrorpin: A Water/Steel-type Alligator Snapping Turtle with a bear trap for a jaw.

Submawreck: A Ghost/Grass-type ghost ship based on the Flying Dutchman. Its design looks like a floating shipwreck, complete with a broken mast and many missing boards on the side. It has a massive skull on the front that serves as its face. Despite its menacing appearance it is a benevolent Pokemon whose sole interest is making sure souls who are lost at sea can make it to the afterlife. Possibly an evolution of Dhelmise.

paipr_christian

grass type fan.

What about this one inspired by a red squirrel?

Squorchirrel
Fire/Fairy

Hp:79
Att:70
Def:65
S.Att:98
S.Def:65
Spd:123

Serene Grace, Flash Fire
HA:Berserk

Squorchirrel, The Red Fairy Pokemon. These Pokemon love to run up and down trees and jump from branch to branch. Their tails can ignite as they do making thier movements seem like some sort of mad rage dance.
They are playful and they use their flames to help plants grow during times of cold, melting frost before it can do significant damage. Sadly if uncontrolled they can cause just as much damage as they attempt to prevent.

Nodame

Misty <3
What about this one inspired by a red squirrel?

Squorchirrel
Fire/Fairy

Hp:79
Att:70
Def:65
S.Att:98
S.Def:65
Spd:123

Serene Grace, Flash Fire
HA:Berserk

Squorchirrel, The Red Fairy Pokemon. These Pokemon love to run up and down trees and jump from branch to branch. Their tails can ignite as they do making thier movements seem like some sort of mad rage dance.
They are playful and they use their flames to help plants grow during times of cold, melting frost before it can do significant damage. Sadly if uncontrolled they can cause just as much damage as they attempt to prevent.
Sounds adorable. Love this.