• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Pokemon Wish List

wolf jani

The 6th member to reach 20 000 posts
This may be a ridiculous idea, but what about a Pokemon based on the Substitute plushie?

Not a ridiculous idea in my opinion. I have a feeling it will eventually happen. Though I wonder what type will it be? I'm thinking either pure normal or normal/ghost.

PokeMon2.0

Cramorant is too cute for words!
I'd love to see an ondel ondel Pokémon.

paipr_christian

grass type fan.
So it's not an animal. But I just learned about something called "The Sandbox Tree" and apparently a term for it's fruit is "Dynamite Fruit"..... I'm working on my own idea. But regardless that should really be a bases for a Pokemon.

Edit: here is my idea.

Kabloom---@33--->Arbordnance
Grass/Fire

Poison Point, Iron Barbs
Skill Link

Kabloom, The Fruit Pokemon.
These small Pokemon playfully bounce around storing and releasing energy. If they are forced to sit still for too long the energy they have gained releases in an explosive blast. Regardless of the danger of caring for one they often bring joy to any trainer willing to brave the risk.

Arbordnance, The Explosive Pokemon.
The dangers of training this Pokemon are clear. Between the barbs covering most of it's body and it's habit of throwing explosive fruit, many aren't willing. That said they are very protective of those that they care for and experts at managing the moods and energy of Kabloom

PokeMon2.0

Good idea.
I've heard several rumors of a Poison/Flying swan Pokémon. I wonder what it would be based off though? Maybe the effects of an oil spill on waterfowl?

amoebo

amoeboVGC
Good idea.
I've heard several rumors of a Poison/Flying swan Pokémon. I wonder what it would be based off though? Maybe the effects of an oil spill on waterfowl?

Sincerely hope Nintendo isn't silly enough to do that.

PokeMon2.0

All of the rumors it was in turned out to be fake, so probably not going to happen.
I think our regional bug is going to be a wart biter (a kind of katydid found in the UK).
If we do get a Poison/Flying type I’d like to see a pitohui or spur winged goose, which in Pokémon would have poison spurs. Spur winged geese store cantharidin in their bodies from eating blister beetles, maybe this one could get its poison from eating Bug/Poison-type Pokémon like Weedle and Dustox.

paipr_christian

grass type fan.
All of the rumors it was in turned out to be fake, so probably not going to happen.
I think our regional bug is going to be a wart biter (a kind of katydid found in the UK).
Don't know if I'm alone here.... But I really want a regional bug that is Bug/Ice (x4 rock and Fire weaknesses be dang-ed).

Just please don't be a butterfly..... But even if it is I'll put it on my team (baring some other truely awesome or amazing Bug or If type doesn't catch my eye).

PokeMon2.0

Bug/Ice could be a snow flea or ice crawler?

silentspaceman

Casually Competitive
We need more fire/electric types, as there is only one, Heat Rotom, and I don't even really count it as its only one form of Rotom.
Concept: Vultaik (vulpes (Latin for fox) + voltaic)
Reaction Pokemon
It would generate electricity by a chemical reaction (fire). Also, it's meta because a definition of voltaic is "adj. generating electricity through a chemical reaction"

Last edited:

paipr_christian

grass type fan.
This is an old idea that I don't recall if I posted here.... Based on some of the most annoying bugs I've had to deal with. Yes it's live bug season again.

Cupbug--@male and female Cupug in party while both know Attract-->Bugmantic

Bug/Fairy

Simple--@EVO--->Romantic (Attract works on Pokemon without a gender, and Pokemon that have the ability Oblivious).

HP:70
Att:100
Def:100
S.Att:100
S.Def:100
Spd:30

Cupbug, The Cupid Pokemon.
A Cupbug will spend most of it's life looking for a partner Cupbug to evolve with. They will brave any weather, climate as they search. Once they find their partner they begin a dance that if resipicated ends with their combined Evolution.

Bugmantic, The Romance Pokemon.
Bugmantic is one Pokemon made from two. Having found true love they never leave each other's side and have formed a symbiotic life together. Because of this other Pokemon typically not affected by Attract can't help but feel a bit romantic themselves.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Given we're in a region based on the UK, I'd love to see an Irish elk and some Pokemon based on mythological creatures from Celtic mythology (kelpie, dullahan, puca, banshee, any of the fair folk, etc.).

Also a griffin, because I'm shocked that hasn't been done yet.

But I'm sure those have all been heavily suggested at this point. I also don't expect the region to be filled with Pokemon based on typical UK animals or myths given past regions based on real-world locations haven't exactly been filled with Pokemon based on native species (there have been some, but not a huge amount).

Red and Blue

Given we're in a region based on the UK, I'd love to see an Irish elk and some Pokemon based on mythological creatures from Celtic mythology (kelpie, dullahan, puca, banshee, any of the fair folk, etc.).

Also a griffin, because I'm shocked that hasn't been done yet.

But I'm sure those have all been heavily suggested at this point. I also don't expect the region to be filled with Pokemon based on typical UK animals or myths given past regions based on real-world locations haven't exactly been filled with Pokemon based on native species (there have been some, but not a huge amount).
If they ever bring back regional variants I could see a water type Ponyta based on a Kelpie.

axelme

they really are being stingy with these games arent they?. with the game due out in november i'd have thought we'd know more than we do and have seen more of the pokemon by now. really only 6 months until the games come out. we usually have more by now and certainly we saw more of the pokemon from previous games at thuis point

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Not really, though?

Like, did we even know anything about Sun and Moon by May besides Magearna and the names of the games?

If there was more, it wasn't much more than that anyway, and let's not forget people were eventually complaining that they revealed too much about SM. Even before considering the datamine leaks.

paipr_christian

grass type fan.
Opinions on this one would be greatly appreciated.

Pyrunt---+Ice Stone---> Temperdox
Arctot---+Fire Stone--->Temperdox

Fire-->Fire/Ice
Ice-->Fire/Ice

Thick Fat, HA: Drought
Thick Fat, HA: Snow Warning

Pyrunt, The Very Hot Pokemon.
Pyrunt are often found in cold areas. Their extreme inner temperatures allow them to survive the coldest of temperatures. Sadly they are often found alone as any Ice type that comes near them will be burned.

Arctot, The Ice Cold Pokemon.
Arctot can be found in hot areas. Their extreme inner temperatures allow them to survive the hottest of temperatures. Sadly they are often found alone as they will lower the temperature of Fire types that come near them.

Temperdox, The Multi-Temp Pokemon.
A curiosity in the world of Pokemon as it can result from two separate Pokemon evolving. Depending on which Pokemon evolves into it it's stats, abilities and moves can be very different, yet it is definitely the same Pokemon regardless of what it evolves from. They enjoy extreme climates regardless of if it's an extreme heat or cold. And luckily for them this fact makes them beloved travel companions.

Last edited:

Rahus

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I would love to see more Pokemon that are based off of weapons, like Haxorus and Aegislash.

paipr_christian

grass type fan.
I would love to see more Pokemon that are based off of weapons, like Haxorus and Aegislash.

I can't remember if it's in this topic or somewhere else I had an idea for a scorpion thats claws where more hammers instead of the normal claw shape, and it's tail was sorta a flail/club/morning Star type thing.

....I wanna say I made it Bug/Electric and named it Thorpion.

Something like that what you mean?