• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Pokemon Wish List

R0shan

Arcaknight
  • Minotaur
  • Griffin
  • Pegasus
  • Stegosaurus
  • Narwhal
  • Dolphin
I would like to see some Galar Pokemon based off these creatures.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
  • Minotaur
  • Griffin
  • Pegasus
  • Stegosaurus
  • Narwhal
  • Dolphin
I would like to see some Galar Pokemon based off these creatures.
Great ideas. Would love to see any of them come to life.

Maybe there could be a a Raptor one. It would be cool if there was a Scottish wildcat type Pokemon.

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
I’m surprised there isn’t a Pokémon based on sea snakes. Just give it a signature Ability that works similarly to Strong Jaw but all Biting moves have a 20% chance of causing the Badly Poisoned Status to symbolize the toxicity of the sea snake’s venom. And a triton horn sees snail to prey on Mareanie and act like Corsola’s best friend and savior.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
I’m surprised there isn’t a Pokémon based on sea snakes. Just give it a signature Ability that works similarly to Strong Jaw but all Biting moves have a 20% chance of causing the Badly Poisoned Status to symbolize the toxicity of the sea snake’s venom. And a triton horn sees snail to prey on Mareanie and act like Corsola’s best friend and savior.
Wouldn't Huntail, Gorebyss, Eelektrik and Eelektross kind of fit in that category? Wouldn't mind seeing a poison based one though.

Orphalesion

• Minotaur
  • Griffin
  • Pegasus
  • Stegosaurus
  • Narwhal
  • Dolphin
I'd love to see those typings for those creatures:

Minotaur: Ground/Fighting
Griffin: Steel/Flying (giving it knight's armor)
Pegasus: Water/Flying (in the myths Pegasus causes new springs to form each time he touches the ground)
Narwhal: Water/Steel
Dolphin: Grass/Water river dolphin.

Wouldn't Huntail, Gorebyss, Eelektrik and Eelektross kind of fit in that category? Wouldn't mind seeing a poison based one though.

But they are fish, not snakes. Truth be told I'd really like to see a regional form of Ekans and Arbok being Poison/Water watersnakes. Maybe with a pattern like coral snakes.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member

paipr_christian

grass type fan.
I really wish Croviknight was the regional bird, but right now I'm sadly not feeling it and am afraid that it will be a single stage Pokemon and that the regional bird will be some Normal/Flying thing *yet again*

It's kind of weird actually that we haven't seen the regional bird (unless it really is Croviknight) and rodent yet...

Golly I hope it's not a single stage line.... I mean, we already have 2 single stage Steel/Flying types. Do we really need another?

PokeMon2.0

Cramorant is too cute for words!
I think Corviknight will be a 2 stage late game Pokémon like Braviary.

PokeMon2.0

Cramorant is too cute for words!
Maybe not Lv. 54, maybe like level 35 or something.

paipr_christian

grass type fan.
Maybe not Lv. 54, maybe like level 35 or something.

Lol, fair enough. I'd say 40ish is an alright time, depending on when it's base stage shows up.

I just want it to have a prevo. I'm not a huge fan of single stage lines (I like to feel like I earned a power up) and Corviknight is pretty big, so it's not hard to imagine it being the final part of a evo line.

Orphalesion

I really hope it will have a prevo, but right now I'm a bit pessimistic in relation to Croviknight not being a standalone :-/

Orphalesion

Why's that?

Because since gen 6 so many Pokemon that would have been really awesome as part of an evolution line have been standalone instead: Carbink, Pyukumuku, Wishiwashi, Oricoro (could have had a prevo and worked like Eevee), Bruxish, Grampa (I don't like that one, but it could still have used an evolution line) Turtonator, Komala, Minior and now it also looks like Alcremie might be a standalone.
So I'm worried Croviknight will also be a standalone.

paipr_christian

grass type fan.
Because since gen 6 so many Pokemon that would have been really awesome as part of an evolution line have been standalone instead: Carbink, Pyukumuku, Wishiwashi, Oricoro (could have had a prevo and worked like Eevee), Bruxish, Grampa (I don't like that one, but it could still have used an evolution line) Turtonator, Komala, Minior and now it also looks like Alcremie might be a standalone.
So I'm worried Croviknight will also be a standalone.

Fair enough. And I agree. Plenty of Pokemon could've/should've been apart of a line. . . ... And sadly not.

paipr_christian

grass type fan.
I would like some pokemon based and British culture.

Maybe a pokemon based on Shurlock Homes, a few based on Alice and Wonderland characters like the Mad Hatter, and more steampunk pokemon.

Hmm.... Maybe a Grass/Psychic type for the mad hatter. Make it based on a mushroom cap and have it cause like psychadelic visions.