• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Pokemon Wish List

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
Actually - i've had this idea for a while - what about a Fairy/Flying or Flying/Fire Jigglypuff that is based around a Hot Air Baloon

And that would fit with the apparent trend of more pokemon being tied to the region's inspiration in the more recent games. Although a hot air ballon pokemon might have fit even better in the Kalos region. Well if they don't do a hot air balloon Jigglypuff in Galar, maybe they'll do one in a mew mexico inspired region.

IcySealeo

Can we PLEASE get the good-old evolutions we used to get for older Pokemon? Obstagoon is a nice step but can't they just make normal evolutions? No Mega, no Dynamax, no Gigamax. no Alolan or Galarian form. Just regular evolutions.

Except Sylveon, we haven't seen new evolutions to old Pokemon since Gen IV. Miss those times where we were all hyped wondering which Pokemon will get a new evolution.

PurinTrap

Normally A "Fairly" Special Kind of Trainer.
And that would fit with the apparent trend of more pokemon being tied to the region's inspiration in the more recent games. Although a hot air ballon pokemon might have fit even better in the Kalos region. Well if they don't do a hot air balloon Jigglypuff in Galar, maybe they'll do one in a mew mexico inspired region.

I'm down for a hot air balloon jigglypuff. However i think Fairy/Fire or Normal/Fire would be more befitting as to not stray away too much from jiggs original typing. Even though we have Alolan variants like Ninetales and Marowak that serve as examples of completely retyped pokemon

Poison/Flying Jigglypuff. It frequently socks in air and floats about, when it releases the air before it's next breath the air has become toxic from Galarian Jigglypuff consuming all positive attributes of the oxygen.

No offense but STRONG NO. She is my favorite ABSOLUTELY HANDS DOWN MY FAVE POKEMON. This concept I absolutely hate, and totally strays away from the entirety of what jiggs is all about. Again no tea, no shade. Just I absolutely hate this idea. Again really no offense intended. Just ya... I mean this doesnt even make sense. What makes Galarians Jigglypuff different than normal jigglypuff in its ability to suck air? Idk I'm sorry I'm being too critical. If Gamefreak decides to f#!$@ with my favorite pokemon. They better do it justice. I was so glad that jigglypuff did not receive a mega. I want her to be left alone. Give her buffs if anything like they did in 6th gen. They boosted her stats, gave her a new ability, and gave her a new UNIQUE typing (with mega AUDINO being the only exception). If anything I welcome a new ability through dinamaxing, and again increased stats. If they give her a Galatians form. It had BETTER BE GOOD. so far I think regional variants are pretty Damn cool and very DIFFERENT. Id be very dissapointed if they ruined her.

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
So I like Pokemon archetype groups like the Ultra Beasts and I think a cool Pokemon Archetype group GameFreak could do are Tarot cards with the most powerful Tarot card-themed Pokemon being either the Star or ZA WARUDO!

paipr_christian

grass type fan.
Gnomove--@35-->Gnomadic
Rock/Grass
Analytic, Grassy Pelt
HA:Stamina

Gnomove, The Statue Pokemon.
These small Pokemon stand still so long that they grow moss like beards. They guard their favorite spot with from and wait for the chance to strike at this that would attempt to steel them. It's common for families to have statues modeled after them to guard their gardens, be careful that the statue is not replaced by a real Gnomove.

Gnomadic, The Travel Pokemon.
They are a restless Pokemon always moving from place to place. They may find a place they like and will fiercely protect it, but will likely move on by morning. They tend to carry with them things that mean the most to them, and rarely settle down. This has made it difficult for trainers to train them, unless they too prefer a life on the road.

Last edited:

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
So far we don't have Bug, Fighting, Ground, Ice and Psychic representatives, with Poison lacking a completely new Species, Dark lacking a new species that is properly revealed, and Fire lacking a non-Starter.

I hope we get our early route fodder in mid-September, but most likely they will do what D/P did and reveal the early route fodder alongside new Fossils right before the release in October.

Edit (06.09.2019): Forgot Morpeko, thanks wolf jani.

Last edited:

wolf jani

The 6th member to reach 20 000 posts
So far we don't have Bug, Fighting, Ground, Ice and Psychic representatives, with Poison lacking a completely new Species, Dark lacking a new species that is properly revealed, and Fire lacking a non-Starter.

I hope we get our early route fodder in mid-September, but most likely they will do what D/P did and reveal the early route fodder alongside new Fossils right before the release in October.

We've got Morpeko for dark type.

Creyk

I want the evolution of the tea pot pokemon to be a possessed "tea party" kind of pokemon (think magnemite, exegcute) where mutliple members of th species come together to make something extra menacing. And since tea is made of water I can only see it working as a water/ghost type.

paipr_christian

grass type fan.
I want the evolution of the tea pot pokemon to be a possessed "tea party" kind of pokemon (think magnemite, exegcute) where mutliple members of th species come together to make something extra menacing. And since tea is made of water I can only see it working as a water/ghost type.

I saw a suggestion for it to evolve into a genie like creature with the tea pot acting like it's lamp. I think it be a really fun way to take the line.

Orphalesion

With the archeological theme for Worlds and Galarian Forms being confirmed, I’d like to see a form of a preexisting fossil who managed to survive and adapted to the modern world. Would shake things up from the traditional Rock Typing

Oh we've been wishing on these forums for "Original Form" Fossil Pokemon since Regional Forms were revealed first ^-^ Of the Fossil Pokemon we only know that Aerodactyl had the rock typing (from the lore about it's Mega Evolution being it's original form before fosilization, and the revival process filtering out too much of the rock, causing it to lose its spikes) so all the others might have had different typings.
Still miffed that the "Jurassic Park" thing that one NPC in SuMo dreamed about didn't show up in Ultra Sun/Moon... that could have had the "regional forms"

Or maybe the revival process just gets refined and allows us to revive the Fossil Pokemon as they really were when they were still alive.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Honestly the one pokemon I've always really wanted is a Dolphin. It is my favorite animal and i need it yesterday lol. Oh and more Dinosaurs for obvious reasons.

Julia Artemis

I'm trying to think what interesting bug Pokemon could make sense in Galar. Maybe a fire ant that's fire/bug would be cool. Or finally get a dragon/bug. Though not a dragonfly. We already have multiple types of those already (Yanmega, Flygon line) so maybe they could do a dragon millipede an earthworm thats ground/bug

PokeMon2.0

Cramorant is too cute for words!
For a bug, I’d like to see a Bug/Poison shield bug exclusive to Shield and for Sword, a yellowjacket or hornet Pokemon that has Poison Point and Poison Touch as abilities.