• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Pokemon Wish List

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
No. More like

d62afv4-442b4ddc-6dde-477f-9973-4173be0837b6.png

Except the tail is spiky and the body coloring is similar to the armor and the armor is a gunmetal color. Also the armor is in plates similar to Sandshrew’s body

masterbreeder42

Beast Ball-catching Legend Wiz
I kind of want to see a pokemon that is both readily identifiable as "British" (i.e., "Galarian"), and yet not based on a living thing at all. With that in mind, what does everyone think of a pokemon based on Stonehenge? It could be a Rock/Fairy or Rock/Ghost type.

Last edited:

NeedsAName

I kind of want to see a pokemon that is both readily identifiable as "British" (i.e., "Galarian"), and yet not based on a living thing at all. With that in mind, what does everyone think of a pokemon based on Stonehenge? It could be a Rock/Fairy or Rock/Ghost type.

Since Cursola and Runerigas were somehow not Rock/Ghost, I don't have very high hopes...

Golisopod_Propaganda

Emergency Exit
For fossil pokemon I'd have two specific Dinosaurs that we have seen in the Jurassic Park/Jurassic World franchise I'm honestly surprised we haven't seen in Pokémon yet

- Velociraptor
- Dilophosaurus

For the Velociraotor I'd make it a Rock and Psychic type. Based on the movies where Velociraptors were intelligent and could open doors. I know real life Velociraptors didn't do these things and were the size of chickens. I'd want the design to start small like an actual Velociraptor and when it evolves to get to the height of the raptors in the movies.

For the Dilophosaurus pokemon they'd be a Rock and Posion type. They were extremely small in the movies and I feel when they evolve they aould ger to be a medium size. Real Dilophosaurus were pretty big but not as big as dinosaurs like T-Rex so I wouldn't want it to be as big as Tyrantrum or Tyrannitar.

NeedsAName

For fossil pokemon I'd have two specific Dinosaurs that we have seen in the Jurassic Park/Jurassic World franchise I'm honestly surprised we haven't seen in Pokémon yet

- Velociraptor
- Dilophosaurus

For the Velociraotor I'd make it a Rock and Psychic type. Based on the movies where Velociraptors were intelligent and could open doors. I know real life Velociraptors didn't do these things and were the size of chickens. I'd want the design to start small like an actual Velociraptor and when it evolves to get to the height of the raptors in the movies.

For the Dilophosaurus pokemon they'd be a Rock and Posion type. They were extremely small in the movies and I feel when they evolve they aould ger to be a medium size. Real Dilophosaurus were pretty big but not as big as dinosaurs like T-Rex so I wouldn't want it to be as big as Tyrantrum or Tyrannitar.

1. Please don't base Pokémon off of already copyrighted fiction
  2. Velociraptors probably weren't that intelligent
  3. There is no evidence to suggest that dilophosauruses were venomous

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
So I got an idea from another game.

What about a Pokemon whose pure instinct is aggression and destruction to the point that it wants to see the whole world burn but it's also a very human Pokemon that sometimes questions its instincts, its identity and is very unsure of what it wants. Thus it is intrigued by other people's dreams, both good and bad people, and assists them like a friend in an attempt to search for its own dreams.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
So I got an idea from another game.

What about a Pokemon whose pure instinct is aggression and destruction to the point that it wants to see the whole world burn but it's also a very human Pokemon that sometimes questions its instincts, its identity and is very unsure of what it wants. Thus it is intrigued by other people's dreams, both good and bad people, and assists them like a friend in an attempt to search for its own dreams.
Kind of sounds like Mewtwo but different enough to be a neat concept

I like this idea & think it would be great on a Cosmog esque egendary. A lot of legenadries act with their associated strength without question but what if this base form of a destructive Pokémon wants to know why it has to do that?

shoz999

Kind of sounds like Mewtwo but different enough to be a neat concept

I like this idea & think it would be great on a Cosmog esque egendary. A lot of legenadries act with their associated strength without question but what if this base form of a destructive Pokémon wants to know why it has to do that?
I was thinking of a Pokemon so destructive that it's literally responsible for the disappearance of separate ancient civilizations. You talk to researchers who have noted that the people of three separate and very different ancient civilization far away from each other mysteriously vanished all at the same time and from these three different civilizations, you see them describing a creature very differently but also similarly that you have to wonder if they are the same creature or is it just a coincidence? I got part of this idea from the Bronze Age Collapse where several very powerful civilizations were mysteriously destroyed around the same time. I know. Spooky right?

I want new combinations mainly with electric types plus adding new Electric/(Insert type that has only combined with Electric once). Wanting new combinations like Electric/Poison, Elecric/Dark, Electric/Fighting, and Electric/Rock. Ones I would like more of are Electric/Dragon, Electric/Fire, Electric/Ground, Electric/Psychic, and Electric/Grass. Reason why I'm buying into Morpeko and Toxtricity. Oh, if only Electrivire (Gen 4) was Electric/Fighting.

shoz999

What about an electric-type Pokemon that can change into different forms modeled after the Gen 1/Gen 2 Pokemon avatar sprites?

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
I really want a crane, peacock/fowl, proper sabertooth tiger, a jiangshi, and dolphin Pokémon. And also Pokémon based on the element of mercury that is Poison/Steel, the steam engine which eventually becomes a locomotive robot like being, sea snakes, and a triton’s horn snail that feeds on Mareanie and Toxipex and has a symbiotic relationship with Corsola. Oh and a clownfish and sea anemone that are two separate Pokémon species but have a strong symbiotic relationship that they need each other to evolve.

masterbreeder42

Beast Ball-catching Legend Wiz

Yes, Stonjourner! Thanks, GameFreak.

shoz999

You know, after watching and reading Black Clover, you know what would be a fun idea for a Pseudo Legendary? A "Wolf in Sheep's clothing" Pokemon, a Pokemon who appears to be a Sheep-like Pokemon but on closer inspection, you notice some canine features like sharper ears and yellow-ish eyes, and that it's a bit larger than the average sheep Pokemon like Mareep and Wooloo. When the sheep-fur is blown away by a special-attack, it's revealed to be a greedy crazy-eyed wolf, slobbering it's tongue all over the floor like in the cartoons. It should be a dark type in my opinion.

Orphalesion

So Gen 8 has come and gone and I'm still waiting on my (not hideous) Water/Grass Pokemon :-/
I'll probably have kids by the time I get that.

I also remembered,
I'm still waiting for a Fire/Grass type and a (Non-Legendary/Mythical) Water/Fire type

paipr_christian

grass type fan.
I had three type combos I wanted to see this gen. Only one of them was realized. But it was also the one I wanted most!! So that works out well..... Even though I didn't get to use it on my first playthrough do to something else emerging as my favorite Pokemon of the generation.

Still though, I'd love to have gotten a Electric/Fighting and/or a Ground/Fairy.

SkysEevee

Not your average eevee
I'm hoping there will be another legendary pokemon or two (maybe even a mythical) in the future. I mean, we haven't had a low count like this since Gen 1!
I'm not thinking like Sinnoh legendary numbers. But United Kingdom has a lot of old stories and cool mythology that Game Freak could draw on.

We also didn't get much information on the legendary pokemon we do have. Basically Sonia came and said "Hey so I found these books from another region and these are the dogs names plus they were born somewhere far from here." Why do other regions know about Galar's doggos when Galar barely knows them? I mean at least we know Eternatus rode in on a meteor eons ago yet we don't know much about Zacian or Zamazenta.