• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Pokemon you want to see

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dilasc

Boip!
let's just hope that Gamefreak, like most people on these forums, has some sense.

You're giving people here a lot of credit, aren't ya. Heck, only a few people here have truly givin a semblance of intelligent ideas, while most just want more electric sewer rats and Pokemon fusions.

People need to grow up and come up with some original ideas.

Anyway, I have come up with an interesting method for Mareep's to have a split evo between flaafy and the black sheep.

We all know that Happiness for Pokemon is a scale from 0 to 255, well, the concept is simple. The first half of those numbers cause a blacksheep evolution, the latter cause Flaafy. It still evolves at level 15, naturally, but it gives you more fun things to do with sheep.

PDL

disenchanted
here's an observation...

why do these new ideas have to relate to old pokemon?

I like the black sheep idea, but I don't think it should be related to the Marrep line...

Eszett

one love
I would also like to see new lines. Branching off of old means will almost inevitably mean item trade evolutions, which I find a big no-no. Goodness, will those things just cease conception already? -_-;

more australian critters like the kookuburra,wombat and koala would be awesom.
A mermaid pokemon would be o.k. too.

Eszett

one love
Dilasc said:
What's wrong with new lines that require trade evos? I see nothing wrong with a brand new pokemon line that is an old fashion trade evo, RBY style.
The gripe I have with branching off previous lines that worked just fine is that it would require some newfangled mechanism that was absent from the previous games to achieve such evolution. They can't use an existing mechanism since they would have chosen that mechanism when they first conceived it. When they decide to branch off evolutions, I continually get the feeling they simply make some new item usually with the terribly narrow use of obtaining this one Pokemon and require that you trade this rare item in order to yield the evolution. Now, if they devised some new stones I wouldn't be so opposed to this, but as of now that does not seem terribly likely.

O

Omega Lugia

Stats are measured from 1-5/5 with
1-Bad
2-Mediocre
3-Good
4-Very Good
5-Extremely good

Sakureon
Clasification: Petal Blossom Pokemon
Type: Grass
Ability: Chlorophyll/Sweet Fragrence (May lower opponent's Evasion, Accuracy, if any move is used against it)

Glaiceon
Clasification: Ice Pokemon
Type: Ice
Ability: Sub-Zero Touch (Any move of this Pokemon may Freeze the opponent 20% chance)
Evolves from: Eevee at LV 38 when Eevee is holding Nevermeltice
Stats:
HP: 3/5
Attack: 2/5
Defense: 3/5
Special Attack: 4/5
Special Defense: 5/5
Speed: 3/5

Drakeon
Clasification: Dragononic Pokemon
Type: Dragon
Ability: Dragon’s Sense (Dragon Type moves are always blocked/They don’t work against Drakeon)
Evolves from: Eevee at LV 38 when Eevee is holding Dragon Scale or Dragon Fang
Stats:
HP: 4/5
Attack: 5/5
Special Defense: 3/5
Speed: 5/5

Techeon
Clasification: Mecha Pokemon
Type: Steel
Ability: Strong Armor (Physical Attacks only do half damage)
Evolves from: Eevee at LV 38 when Eevee is holding Metal Coat
Stats:
Attack: 4/5
Defense: 5/5
Special Attack: 2/5

Eveo
Clasification: Pre-Evolution Pokemon
Type: Normal
Ability: Cute Charm/Run Away
Pre-Evo of Eevee: Can evolve into Eevee (Decent Friendship)
Stats:
HP: 2/5
Special Defense: 2/5
Speed: 2/5

Infaneon
Classificaton: Babyish Pokemon
Type: Normal
Ability: Cute Charm/Adorableness (May Lower opponent's Attack, Defense, Special Attack, or Special Defense if attacked.)
Evolves From Eevee (Must have held Pacifier all throughout the time leading to when it Levels up at level 38 and must have evolved from Eevo)
HP: 5/5
Attack: 3/5
Special Attack: 3/5

Hearleseon
Heartless Pokemon
Type: Dark\Psychic
Ability: Heartlessness (Prevents attraction, Attacks that have Cutish properties ‘e.g. sweet kiss, charm, fake tears’, and cute-like abilities from effecting this pokemon)
Stats:
Attack: 5/5
Special Attack: 5/5

Dropoid
Clasification: Mini H20 Pokemon
Ability: Clear Body\H20 Diffusion (Prevent's additional Effects of Attacks)
Stats:
HP: 2/5
Attack: 1/5
Special Attack: 3/5

H20manoid
Clasification: Pure H20 Pokemon
Ability: Clear Body\Aqua Diffusion (Prevent's additional Effects of Attacks)
Evolves From Dropoid at LV 16
Stats:
Defense: 4/5
(With this one, think Chaos 0 from Sonic Adventure as a Pokemon and then you'll get it)

Hydraloid
Clasification: Pure H20 Beast Pokemon
Ability: Clear Body\H20 Diffusion (Prevent's additional Effects of Attacks)
Evolves From H20manoid with Water Stone
Stats:
Special Defense: 4/5
(Think Perfect Chaos from Sonic Adventure, but smaller and with 3 heads)

Hitmonsumo
Clasification: Sumo-wrestling Pokemon
Type: Fighting
Ability’s: Thick Skin (Cant be affected by Status Aliment’s)
Stats:
HP: 5/5
Speed: 1/5

Hydlevia
Clasification: Legendary Water Dragon
Type: Water/Dragon
Ability: Tsunami Aura (Prevent's Stat Loss and Repels Water attacks back at enemys at half the power)
Stats:

Zeudragoon
Clasification: Legendary Thunder Dragon
Type: Electric/Dragon
Ability: Luminare Aura (Prevent's Stat Loss and Repels Electric attacks back at enemys at half the power)
Stats:
Defense: 2/5
Speed: 5/5

Arieserpent
Clasification: Legendary Fire Dragon
Ability: Inferno Aura(Prevent's Stat Loss and Repels Fire attacks back at enemys at half the power)
Stats:
Attack: 4/5

JazzJazz

Yoshinichi said:
more australian critters like the kookuburra,wombat and koala would be awesom.

I've pushed for this before too. Australia has a large number of unique fauna (and flora) that would make perfect inspirations for new pokemon.

Flaze

Burn bright & strong
I argree at the fact that we need three legendary elemental dragons: Fire, Water and Grass.

Flaze said:
I argree at the fact that we need three legendary elemental dragons: Fire, Water and Grass.
Oh, not the awful legendary dragons idea again.....

Flaze

Burn bright & strong
Well, Then I seriously say we need fire/psychic pokemon.

Flaze said:
Well, Then I seriously say we need fire/psychic pokemon.
Like a pyromancer Pokemon? How about a Ghost/Water Pokemon?

M

Mewsala

I have a jornal where a make up new pokemon along w/their pokedex entries, stats and movepool. Also , I draw them. I'm not that good. Let me see.....
So do I! Here's a couple of my ideas:

Speed Pokemon: Dragon/Dark-Darkara(Legendary)

Hp-200
Attack-230
Speed-300(Even faster than Deoxys!)
Defense-100(Well you have to make a few sacrifices!)
Sp defence-190
Special Attack-240

That's all I can think of currently!

JazzJazz

Bug Catcher Richard said:
How about a Ghost/Water Pokemon?

There's a heap of possibilities for new ghost-types like the one you suggest. I'm just thinking of how many fabled ghosts there are in the world, such as forest spirits and the like... many possible type combinations.

Zaralt

4x Pokemon Master
For the water/ghost possibility, there's a fabled creature that's supposed to live up north and eat stray children... too bad I can't remember the name right now, but it looks like a raggedy woman with seaweed-type hair. It's so cool! Then there's Nessie, and don't say that Lapras is Nessie, it's close, but I think it's more of a pleaseosaur (sorry if I spelled that wrong -_-).
But, yeah, having a lot of mythilogical or fabled creatures would be an awesome idea! (They've already had the Kappa)...

Flaze

Burn bright & strong
What about the Famous Chinese Racoon Spirit? I think its called Tonooki?
Its said to been able to transform into any form using a leaf it puts on its forehead, and can play tricks on the human mind.

Flaze

Burn bright & strong
What about.....the headless horseman!!!! :p (Joking)
There is a kind of ghostly fire, it is in blue/purple colour. The Fire is floating in air, and can chase people.

Fire/Ghost???

Status
Not open for further replies.