1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

New Pokemon you want to see

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation IV Discussion' started by Ethereal, Nov 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wolf Goddess

Wolf Goddess ~Lupo Di Autunno~

...what?

And, no, Lombre/Luicolo are kappas. >_>

2. Flaze

Flaze Burn bright & strong

I wonder if they will put pokemon that are like cameos? like one pokemon resemble Kirby etc.

3. Polursine

Polursine Leave my posts alone

Wouldn't Jigglypuff resemble Kirby?

4. Flaze

Then what about the Fire/Ghost Idea I suggested just now?

5. Polursine

Polursine Leave my posts alone

Yeah, I can see a "Spriritual Flame" Pokemon now. Small ghostish body, with a pitch black head. It has spiritual flames emmitting from its hands.

Cool! I just thought of that then! Thanks Flaze.

6. Snorlax 360

Snorlax 360 Sea Ruby Trainer

I want a Kraken/Giant Squid. That would pwn.

7. Flaze

Then the Giant Squid fights Wailord all the time?¬_¬

8. Metagross123

Metagross123 Guest

more Fossil pokemon

9. Flaze

Personally, Fossil Pokemon are annoying. I don't like Fossil Pokemon. I think we already have too much fossil pokemon. Or thats just me.

10. Eszett

Eszett one love

How about a legendary Rock/Electric type based off of Zeus or Thor? Sure, the 4x Ground weakness could cripple them, but they seem like reasonable candidates for Levitate.

Anyways, it would certainly be at least a Tier 2 Pokemon with an incredulously large moveset. For stats, I'm thinking:

HP: 105
    Att: 140
    Def: 100
    SAk: 110
    SDf: 90
    Spd: 105

Or something like that; that exactly might be a tad overpowered.

11. JazzJazz

JazzJazz Well-Known Member

I'd say that a rival would have been introduced, if ever, at the same time as wailord.

12. Dilasc

Dilasc Boip!

Legendary vikings? That'd be interesting. We'd have Leafrikson (grass/steel), Thoraxe(Bug/Electric), and Skidi (Flying). They would certainly be th most interesting legendary trio to date.

13. PDL

PDL disenchanted

Heracross says hi

14. JazzJazz

JazzJazz Well-Known Member

I this just SPAM or are you trying to say that heracross has a rival? If you're talking about pinsir, that rivalry was only in place for the sake of an anime plot...

15. Zaralt

Zaralt 4x Pokemon Master

I think it is partially, more body-like at least, but Lombre has the kappa-type head (that collects water, yeas I know it's a lilypad, but still).

Okay, so they have two parts of it in different pokemon.

16. PDL

PDL disenchanted

well, the "rivalry" is well more then just an anime plot...

both are big horned beetle pokemon, with simlair movesets and stats (focusing on high attack power)

and they're both found in the RS safari zone (both accessable in different places, one only available with the Mach bike and the other only with the Acro bike...

anyway, there's nothing wrong with adding a new pokemon to be a "rival" for an older one...

17. I would like to see a genie Pokemon (but not too much like the genie in Aladdin, either). It would be either Ground/Psychic, Ground/Dark, or Ground/Ghost. Its ability would be levitate or something like that. It could possibly be a legendary.

18. The PikaMew Fanatic

The PikaMew Fanatic Go go Poké-Rangers!

I'd like a Pokémon that is like the Wizrobes from Legend of Zelda.

19. Jirachi kinda says hi,but another Genie could be interesting...Just so this isnt spam...I think someone on this forum mentioned a rubber tree pokemon with 1 speed,which I think sounds cool,though Im not too open about 1 speed,but meh.Oh ya,a flaming rock pokemon would be cool.

20. Dark Venusaur

Dark Venusaur Banned

I would like to see MORE Pokemon that rezemble plants. I will also like to see a Pokemon that is a spider with wings.

;003;Dark Venusaur;003;

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.