• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Pokemon!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokemistress

Real-life Gothorita
HEE! I love when this happens. I was running around and i found a pokemon i'd never seen before. And even better: It was a wild one. Just caught it. It's called clamperl. It's quite pretty. Has that happened to you recently or do you know all the pokemon?

DarkSpectrum

Shadow Amongst Light
HEE! I love when this happens. I was running around and i found a pokemon i'd never seen before. And even better: It was a wild one. Just caught it. It's called clamperl. It's quite pretty. Has that happened to you recently or do you know all the pokemon?

I've gone thru the pokedex's and so i know all the pokemon.. good find for ya. So ya know it can evolve into 2 diff pokemon.
It evolves into huntail and gorbeyss. You have to get an item from the sunken ship by lilycove i think it was and trade that item to captain stern for 1 of the items(there are 2, one for each evo) that could evolve it by trade.

azurill

That's true,and it is exactly why I have disabled every single D/P pic on both tge forums and the main site.

Darkfall

Abuses SHIFT + ENTER
I love that feeling too, yey for you ^^... I had that feeling when I bumped into a shiny smeargle yesterday....I made it mine...
But I know the R/S/E pokedex now so I don't get thatfelling unless I encounter a shiny, which is a shame really...

shirika2436

Confusion is bliss
i know what u mean, but i completed emerald pokedex (hoenn, not national)
so i dont really see any new pokemon.

i!Mr Poo-Poo Head!i

awww, i feel i ruined that feeling by going through the pokedex on the mainsite:p
I don't fill my pokedex cause i can't be assed:p

That happened to me a lomg time ago; I had never seen Glalie before, and then E4 Glacia whipped one out. Boy was I surprised.

Don't be so mean, this thread is about the feeling you get when you see a new pokemon.. doesn't have to be recent, doesn't have to even be a happening, doesn't need to be mini-modded!
xx
Judai is sorry. :(

pokeboy sarab said:
yeah he has got a point
I'm surprised she hasn't said anything about this.

-Serebii

pokemistress

Real-life Gothorita
I was going to and then i thought it's probably not worth making a whole post just pointing out that the person who has POKEMISTRESS written in pink as her signature is a girl... ;)
and i'm sure you didn't ruin the feeling mr poo poo head, there's always d/p to look forward to. and even if you've seen them all, catching them will be exciting (unless of course wifi is full of clones so you can complete your pokedex in about ten minutes just by trading for clones.)

blazingjirachi

oblivion weilder
i remmber when i fust saw sharpedo i tohught it looked sooo cool like a rocket with a face, oh and if you put a fire coming out of its butt

Status
Not open for further replies.