• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aviano

I dropped my balls
I hope to god we'll never have to see a new baby Pokemon ever again.

AKRy100

Shockingly electric!
I don't think any pokemon should have baby forms unless it's absolutely necessary (things like tropius and onix that, in real life, would not come out of such proportionately tiny eggs should have baby forms to make things more realistic). However, I like the idea in the 1st post about the tauros baby form. Perhaps it should evolve into either tauros or miltank depending on stats or held items or moves or something like that.

Edit: Oh yeah, and farfetch'd should get an evolution. Ninja duck FTW!

Last edited:

Harmony

PurplePokemonTrainer
C'mon guys it's obvious

Kangaskhan

LudicoloGuy

ludiludiludiludiludi
Yeah... It would be nice for Kangaskhan for a prevo.

The only pokemon that would actually need a prevo, however, are those that are absurdly huge for a baby in their basic form. Like Tropius, Skarmory, and Aerodactyl.

Zenosparadox

Happiny<3
C'mon guys it's obvious

Kangaskhan

thank you i agree. i think a lot of fish pokemon should have baby forms.(like sharpedo and lapres)

I hope to god we'll never have to see a new baby Pokemon ever again.

Thank you.

Baby Pokemon are lame and a waste of dex space. Why use a spot for a baby pokemon when it could be a brand new pokemon or awesome evolution of a past pokemon.

Even if they give pokemon pre-evolutions, they should give the now second stage pokemon a new evolution. E.g. Pre-ev Skarmory, Skarmory, New Skarmory evolution.

HoennMaster

However, I like the idea in the 1st post about the tauros baby form. Perhaps it should evolve into either tauros or miltank depending on stats or held items or moves or something like that.

Miltank is female only and Tauros is male only, so it could only work via Gender.

Last edited:

clone1

Aesthetics brahz
Luvdisc defiantly needs an evo, not a prevo just and evo. It's stats are terrible and is the worst of the worst.

Status
Not open for further replies.