• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New post game team

eggman62

I really like this team and i think it has potential, so give me your honest opinion. also i have'nt chosen items for all of my team so any suggestions would be great.

cloyster: skill link
nature: adamant
ev spread: 252 attack, 252 defence, 6 hp
item: kings rock

attacks
-shell break
-icicle spear
-rock blast
-toxic spikes/ shell blade

cloyster will be my lead pokemon. toxic spikes is there to chip away at hp and to lower the chance of switching out. shell break combined with icicle spear, rock blast and skill link allows it to sweep. plus kings rock gives a 47% chance of flinching

chansey: natural cure
nature: calm
ev spread: 252 hp, 252 special defence, 6 speed

attacks
-softboiled
-healing wish/aromatherapy
-reflect
-light screen/counter
item eviloite

chansey is my support pokemon. my basic plan is to stall and set up light screen and reflect to lower damage. softboilded will be used to stall while the damage from toxic spikes chips away at the opponents hp. aromatherapy heals status conditions of the whole team while healing wish, on the other hand could be used as a last resort.

sigilyph: magic coat
nature: modest/timid
ev spread: 252 special attack, 252 speed, 6 defence

attacks
-roost
-calm mind
-flash cannon
-pshychic

sigilyph is going to be used to counter fighting types, which chansey and cloyster are weak to. calm mind helps to sigilyph to sweep and roost heals the damage it takes while stat boosting. psychic provides stab and flash cannon takes out two of its weakness.

breloom: poison heal
ev spread 252 attack, 252 speed, 6 hp

attacks
-leech seed
-stone edge
-brick break
-seed bomb

breloom is the main physical attacker of the team. first it will set up a leech seed that combinded with poison heal will regain some vital hp while brick break and seed bomb provides stab stone edge gives good coverage

arcanine: flash fire
ev spread 252 attack, 252 speed, 6 hp

attacks
-morning sun
-flare blitz
-wild charge
-extreem speed/close combat

arcanine will be another physical attacker and will back up breloom with flash fire voiding its weakness if i can anticipate fire attacks and swith out. flare blitz does alot of damage and is boosted by stab wild charge hits waters and flyers and extreem speed gives arcanine priority. finally morning sun heals it from recoil damage

eelektross
nature:quiet
ev spread 6 hp, 252 special attack, 126 defence, 126 special defence

attacks
-thunder wave
-thunder bolt
-flamethrower
-dragon claw

eelektross backs up both breloom and arcanine as it is resitant to flying types and immune to ground moves. thunder wave hits anything that escapes toxic spikes and slows down anything faster than it which is a lot. flamethrower and thunderbolt have good coverage and dragon claw hits dragons.

Zennyboiz

Herr Wailord
Breloom @ Toxic Orb
Adamant | Poison Heal
Spore
Substitute
Focus Punch
Rock Slide / Seed Bomb

benwsf

The Torterra Trainer
Sigilyph @Leftovers
Modest/Timid