• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New previews of upcoming episodes: Grant, Korrina, Diantha, a rival for Serena, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Better than Aromatisse lol, it looks like a stripper gone wrong or something

Lmfao!!!!!!

They are both awful lol.

Also this thread is gonna turn into a **** show really quick xD.

Graham Aker

Is Serena taking part in some sort of baking contest against Cabernet purple haired chick?

Out of all of those I'm looking most forward to the impersonation, and Korrina ones.

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
One question, could the scene of the Purple/Blue haired Girl and Slurpuff (from the 3rd headline) be from the Pokevision episode (i.e., XY021).

Last edited:

Eievui-Nymphia

XY, gen of dreams.
One question, could the scene of the Purple/Blue haired Girl and Aromatisse (from the 3rd headline) be from the Pokevision episode (i.e., XY021).

To start, What Aromatisse?

It's not from XY21, I can see that.

The "titles" are not episode titles and the episodes don't have to air in order.

Edit: Thanks, it's an Slurpuff.

Last edited:

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Tyrunt better pwn Pikachu, I'm not here for Pikachu starring two gyms in a row.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Some minor notes added to the first post, but this shot is too blurry for me to properly make out.

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
To start, What Aromatisse?

It's not from XY21, I can see that.

The "titles" are not episode titles and the episodes don't have to air in order.

Oops, i meant Slurpuff.

Well, since i know that the "titles" are not the actual episode titles and they may not air in that order, is the reason why i asked that question.

I can read the title somewhat, but not the other parts (especially with my weak Japanese skills), so i am not entirely sure about the contents.

Everlasting

Everything stays.
4) Bonnie gets to keep a new Pokémon?
Ohoh... I sense some bad stuff in the following hours. Especially Lorde's reaction to this, lol.

Some minor notes added to the first post, but this shot is too blurry for me to properly make out.

Perhaps will you see better if I shrink it a little bit ?

[IMG139]http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/120624NewXYScan.png[/IMG139]

Last edited:

Illusio

No words, only rage
Of that list, I'm mostly looking forward to Tyrunt's debut and Gym Battle along with Korrina's debut. As for the rest, I'm hoping the waitress will push Serena to further herself as she really needs to move forward at this point.

Also, I love how if Bonnie gets Flabebe, even she will have more Pokemon then Serena. :p

King Charizard

Bonnie shouldn't keep any more Pokemon. Might as well just give her Pokeballs. Not to mention getting another Pokemon before Serene would be ridiculous.

Soniman

Break the Limit
Ash is gonna fight the champ?? Yay!!! Pikachu pwning time :). This makes up for his Fletching robbery.

I just hope Ash gets to do at least ONE cool thing in-between the probable curb stomp as this could be setting up some stuff in the future maybe. And also not be a joke battle like with Aldder.

Last edited:

Eievui-Nymphia

XY, gen of dreams.
I have gone the transdlations. From bluesunl, posted by G50 in BMGf.

2. Satoshi VS Zakuro! A Fierce Battle At The Shouyou Gym!!
Satoshi finally challenges Zakuro to a Battle in the Shouyou Gym. How will he counter Zakuro's Iwark's Wock Tomb?! And also, will he be able to overcome the threat of his [...] Chigoras?!

3. A Rival in Love for Serena?! [...]...?
While on the way, Serena hands out special PokePuffs to everyone. But then a girl named Milfy appears, and starts teasing Serena's PokePuffs. Sparks begin to fly between Serena and Milfy!!

4. Eureka gets a new Pokemon to Keep?!
A Pokemon known as Flabebe sticks itself to a ribbon that Serena put in Eureka's hair. Eureka is interested in Flabebe, and asks Citron if she can Keep it, but...

5. The Champion, Carne appears! VS Satoshi?!
Carne, the [...] Pokemon Trainer in the Kalos Region, puts in an early appearance! Carne and Satoshi have a Pokemon Battle?! And! Carne's Sirknight MegaEvolves...?! Don't miss this shocking [...]!

6. Fake Satoshi?! Fake Serena?! Fake Eureka?! ...Huh? Where's Fake Citron?
Satoshi, Serena, Eureka... Doesn't something seem different about all of you? They look more grown up, and they seem to be planning evil deeds! The only one without a fake is Citron, but it seems there's a profound reason for that?!

7. The Gym Leader Koruni appears! And then...?!
Koruni, the Shalour City Gym Leader, appears together with Lucario! Is that a Key Stone on Koruni's glove...? And does that mean that Lucario will MegaEvolve?!

[...] --> unknown/unreadable

And I was going to delete the 2ch link anyway.

King Charizard

I just hope Ash gets to do at least ONE cool thing admits the probably curb stomp as this could be setting up some stuff in the future maybe. And also not be a joke battle like with Aldder.

I'm guessing Pikachu is actually beating Gardevoir and then it goes Mega and pwns Pikachu.

nuzamaki90

Bonnie keepus Flabebe? Yes

Serena's rival is Burgundy 2.0? Yes

Pikachu VS Tyrunt? Yes

Diantha? Eh

Fake Ash VS Real Ash (Movie Z style)? Yes

Korrina finally debuts? I think I'm in heaven

XY confirmed for best saga

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Serena's rival is named Millefi, and apparently they have a Pokepuff cook-off. This blurry text isn't easy to read.

FlyAsADunsparce

found this:

. Satoshi VS Zakuro! A Fierce Battle At The Shouyou Gym!!
Satoshi finally challenges Zakuro to a Battle in the Shouyou Gym. How will he counter Zakuro's Iwark's Wock Tomb?! And also, will he be able to overcome the threat of his [...] Chigoras?!

3. A Rival in Love for Serena?! [...]...?
While on the way, Serena hands out special PokePuffs to everyone. But then a girl named Milfy appears, and starts teasing Serena's PokePuffs. Sparks begin to fly between Serena and Milfy!!

4. Eureka gets a new Pokemon to Keep?!
A Pokemon known as Flabebe sticks itself to a ribbon that Serena put in Eureka's hair. Eureka is interested in Flabebe, and asks Citron if she can Keep it, but...

5. The Champion, Carne appears! VS Satoshi?!
Carne, the [...] Pokemon Trainer in the Kalos Region, puts in an early appearance! Carne and Satoshi have a Pokemon Battle?! And! Carne's Sirknight MegaEvolves...?! Don't miss this shocking [...]!

6. Fake Satoshi?! Fake Serena?! Fake Eureka?! ...Huh? Where's Fake Citron?
Satoshi, Serena, Eureka... Doesn't something seem different about all of you? They look more grown up, and they seem to be planning evil deeds! The only one without a fake is Citron, but it seems there's a profound reason for that?!

7. The Gym Leader Koruni appears! And then...?!
Koruni, the Shalour City Gym Leader, appears together with Lucario! Is that a Key Stone on Koruni's glove...? And does that mean that Lucario will MegaEvolve?!

I don't think Bonnie will keep Flabébé... Notice the 'but'

Status
Not open for further replies.