• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New previews of upcoming episodes: Grant, Korrina, Diantha, a rival for Serena, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
It's a rock gym, Pikachu knows Iron Tail, Ash only has three Pokemon, Fletchling would be kinda useless for this, what do people expect?

Maybe for froakie, a water type, to go against a part rock type...after not appearing once in the first gym.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
You know, if Serena didn't need that Flabebe, I really wouldn't have a problem with Bonnie getting it, but Serena needs some and fast.

Wait....................

What if Serena and Bonnie co-own Flabebe??

Bonnie takes care of it, and Serena captures it in her ball.

IrieFuse

Unify To Thrive
Pikachu better use Iron Tail constantly or it's going to get ROFLstomped.

And Bonnie + Flabébé would be lovely imo since the Flabébé line is tied with the Spritzee line as my favorite Fairies.

makes me wonder if gardevoir's new sub-type will be acknowledged at all. and if so, if ash will acknowledge the fact that he used to think it was a pure psychic-type

Kuvario

I am who I am...because of them.
found this:

. Satoshi VS Zakuro! A Fierce Battle At The Shouyou Gym!!
Satoshi finally challenges Zakuro to a Battle in the Shouyou Gym. How will he counter Zakuro's Iwark's Wock Tomb?! And also, will he be able to overcome the threat of his [...] Chigoras?!

3. A Rival in Love for Serena?! [...]...?
While on the way, Serena hands out special PokePuffs to everyone. But then a girl named Milfy appears, and starts teasing Serena's PokePuffs. Sparks begin to fly between Serena and Milfy!!

4. Eureka gets a new Pokemon to Keep?!
A Pokemon known as Flabebe sticks itself to a ribbon that Serena put in Eureka's hair. Eureka is interested in Flabebe, and asks Citron if she can Keep it, but...

5. The Champion, Carne appears! VS Satoshi?!
Carne, the [...] Pokemon Trainer in the Kalos Region, puts in an early appearance! Carne and Satoshi have a Pokemon Battle?! And! Carne's Sirknight MegaEvolves...?! Don't miss this shocking [...]!

6. Fake Satoshi?! Fake Serena?! Fake Eureka?! ...Huh? Where's Fake Citron?
Satoshi, Serena, Eureka... Doesn't something seem different about all of you? They look more grown up, and they seem to be planning evil deeds! The only one without a fake is Citron, but it seems there's a profound reason for that?!

7. The Gym Leader Koruni appears! And then...?!
Koruni, the Shalour City Gym Leader, appears together with Lucario! Is that a Key Stone on Koruni's glove...? And does that mean that Lucario will MegaEvolve?!

I don't think Bonnie will keep Flabébé... Notice the 'but'

Oh noes! Another version of Burgundy for Serena?! Noo! But it says in love, so I think they'll fight over Ash, so another Amour hint, yay!

Janovy

Banned
Holy **** - all I can say. Serena gets a rival.

nuzamaki90

I have gone the transdlations. From bluesunl, posted by G50 in BMGf.

2. Satoshi VS Zakuro! A Fierce Battle At The Shouyou Gym!!
Satoshi finally challenges Zakuro to a Battle in the Shouyou Gym. How will he counter Zakuro's Iwark's Wock Tomb?! And also, will he be able to overcome the threat of his [...] Chigoras?!

And just like I predicted, Grant's Amaura was replaced with Onix. Now please writers, don't screw me over and please give Amaura to Ash.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
And just like I predicted, Grant's Amaura was replaced with Onix. Now please writers, don't screw me over and please give Amaura to Ash.

How exactly does one summary mentioning Onix mean he doesn't use Amaura??

Also what is a chigora??

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
Based on the summaries, it seems that Grant is using Onix and Tyrunt.

Wonder, why the writers decided to switch out Amaura. Hoping that the reason maybe that they are going to give Ash Amaura (maybe in XY023), and didn't want to make Ash face a pokemon he recently caught.

And if Ash Vs. Grant is not a 3 on 3 battle, then Tyrunt is going to be the main pokemon for Grant which means that Pikachu would again fight the main pokemon of the Gym Leader.

Last edited:

Graham Aker

found this:

. Satoshi VS Zakuro! A Fierce Battle At The Shouyou Gym!!

Could be a good battle. Pikachu hopefully falls, while Froakie takes the win.

A Rival in Love for Serena?! [...]...?
While on the way, Serena hands out special PokePuffs to everyone. But then a girl named Milfy appears, and starts teasing Serena's PokePuffs. Sparks begin to fly between Serena and Milfy!!

A rival in love? Love for what baking lol?

Eureka gets a new Pokemon to Keep?!
A Pokemon known as Flabebe sticks itself to a ribbon that Serena put in Eureka's hair. Eureka is interested in Flabebe, and asks Citron if she can Keep it, but...

*crosses fingers for evil Flabebe*

Fake Satoshi?! Fake Serena?! Fake Eureka?! ...Huh? Where's Fake Citron?
Satoshi, Serena, Eureka... Doesn't something seem different about all of you? They look more grown up, and they seem to be planning evil deeds! The only one without a fake is Citron, but it seems there's a profound reason for that?!

Looks to be the funnest episode out of the bunch.

diakyu

So help me God if Bonnie "keeps" another pokemon. A waste of a team slot for Clemont and laughable if she "keeps" another pokemon before Serena even gets anything. Dedenne is enough.

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
So not only will it be 2on2, but they are switching out amura for onix, and pikachu will be the star? Wow, this is lame.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Grant isn't using Amaura because he knows it has the shîttiest typing defensively /jk (I like the Amaura line, just they have terribad typings in battle on taking hits).

But I really would've loved another Rock Pokémon instead of Onix like Archen to be in this match instead but eh it's alright to me.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Because the summary only mentions Tyrunt and Onix, Amaura is devoid of it. I'm inclined to believe Amaura isn't here.

Chigora is Tyrunt's JP name.

Yep, one summary sums up the whole episode. Tell me again how Pikachu wasn't used against Elesa lol.

nuzamaki90

Yep, one summary sums up the whole episode. Tell me again how Pikachu wasn't used against Elesa lol.

You're putting words in my mouth. I never said the summary represented the whole episode. I said the summary being devoid of Amaura and only mentioning Tyrunt and Onix must mean Amaura was replaced with Onix which is what I've been speculating for the past weeks. It wouldn't make sense for Ash to use Fletchling in this Gym which is why I didn't think it would be a 3on3 and Grant randomly pulling out an Onix at the Chateau and an Amaura appearing in a separate episode gave me enough hints that he's not using one.

Status
Not open for further replies.