• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New previews of upcoming episodes: Grant, Korrina, Diantha, a rival for Serena, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
It'd be a huge twist if it's revealed Bonnie likes wrestlers and she nags Clemont to catch it.

But Ash having two birds at once? That'd be a first. I think Hawlucha will go to Serena just so she has a flier to go Team Rocket Balloon Popping.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Nope Nope Nope Nope *continues a hundred times*

Hawlucha can stay the hell away from the main cast. Let TR catch if need be, it is next to Meowth on that poster.

FlyAsADunsparce

It'd be a huge twist if it's revealed Bonnie likes wrestlers and she nags Clemont to catch it.

But Ash having two birds at once? That'd be a first. I think Hawlucha will go to Serena just so she has a flier to go Team Rocket Balloon Popping.

On the other hand, Fletchinder could be used as a Fire-type more and Hawlucha can't even fly so it's not like the other birds. I think Hawlucha will be shown mainly as a Fighting type.

Watch this all be another Sableye-situation. Everybody was so convinced Ash would get one because it was shown on the movie poster.

Rohanator

Eek @ Ash and Korrina's first battle being hyped like that. I'm positive that he'll lose so I'm not really interested in it aside from Lucario's Mega Evolution process.

It mentions nothing about Ash vs Korrina, did you mistake Diantha for Korrina perhaps? Their Japanese names are similar.

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
Nope Nope Nope Nope *continues a hundred times*

Hawlucha can stay the hell away from the main cast. Let TR catch if need be, it is next to Meowth on that poster.

And also next to bonnie, so it could go to her too :p

Come on, it is so obviously going to ash or serena. All the evidence is there. Also while the sabeleye thing is true, we didnt see a preview with ash looking in awe of one, and didnt have sabeleye in merch right next to a thing saying ash's pokemon.

Haunter ゴースト

Hawlucha has always seemed like a powerful Pokemon to me, so this could be a Dragonite Iris incident where Serena gets one. It doesn't suit Ash or Clemont to me and regardless Ash already has a flying type (not that it prevents him from getting it) and Clemont/Bonnie has made two captures. Hawlucha does suit Team Rocket...

Realistically if any trainer needs Hawlucha it's Serena purely because of her lack of development. It's going on the main cast, that poster gives off the Sableye Movie 16 vibe apart from we know it's appearing soon and has had a lot of merchandise hinting it's capture.

Lord Trollbias

Y'all Salty Bishes
The Hawlucha could also be Korrina's. If the Mega-Evo arc s still going on by the movie premier she could be in it. Though if not then I'm banking on Serena getting Hawlucha.

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
Hawlucha has always seemed like a powerful Pokemon to me, so this could be a Dragonite Iris incident where Serena gets one. It doesn't suit Ash or Clemont to me and regardless Ash already has a flying type (not that it prevents him from getting it) and Clemont/Bonnie has made two captures. Hawlucha does suit Team Rocket...

Realistically if any trainer needs Hawlucha it's Serena purely because of her lack of development. It's going on the main cast, that poster gives off the Sableye Movie 16 vibe apart from we know it's appearing soon and has had a lot of merchandise hinting it's capture.
First, I don't see hawlucha fitting TRio at all if it has some kind of heroic personality. Second, well it is kind of strong, but nothing really that over powered at all in the games. It fitting clemont or ash is very subjective. I personally don't see phantump fitting ash, but others do. I do agree with serena needing a pokemon the most now and hawlucha would be a good contrast to fennekin and toughen her up.

The Hawlucha could also be Korrina's. If the Mega-Evo arc s still going on by the movie premier she could be in it. Though if not then I'm banking on Serena getting Hawlucha.
We see ash looking at the appearent wild hawlucha in the clip, along with the merchandise thing, and it in the movie poster with the other main cast pokemon. No way that is korrina's.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
So it seems instead of giving Korrina 2 Lucario, they gave her 2nd one to the guru??

Apparently, although I don't see that as an issue per se. She didn't really need a second Lucario in my opinion; the anime doesn't always follow the games after all.

Squirtle_007

So, it looks like somebody will get ReyMysterioMon ... cool :D ! it looks like Ash will get it because it looked at one on the preview, but I SERIOUSLY hope that won't make Korrina not having one just to give EVEN MORE unnecessary screentime to Lucario, at least they could change it for a Pancham/Pangoro/Chesnaught so she can still has a Kalos Pokémon on her team, too bad, this looks like the last nail in Fletchinder's coffin.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems this is the longest period of time before Baron Ash gets a Skiddo Grass-type Pokémon, right?

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I don't see why Korrina can't have a Hawlucha of her own, although I suppose Lucario's popularity could be a factor in that. The Lucario hype seems excessive in my opinion.

Janovy

Banned
I wouldn't be surprised if Korrina didn't have Hawlucha. After all, Grant didn't have Amaura.

They could just as well replace Hawlucha with Lucario and make the second Pokemon Machoke/Mienfoo.

Squirtle_007

I don't see why Korrina can't have a Hawlucha of her own, although I suppose Lucario's popularity could be a factor in that. The Lucario hype seems excessive in my opinion.

If Ash gets Hawlucha, they would have to make Korrina's shiny to tell which one is which like they did with Winona's Swellow, all seems to indicate we'll have a Veilstone Gym redux with all the Lucario crap I just hope this time won't be a snorefest like it was last time

Viveshade

What's Next?
I keep forgetting that Korrina didn't even use Lucario in the gym battle in the games because she was always seen with those Lucario. I wouldn't be shocked if the writers did replace Hawlucha with Lucario, but then she wouldn't have a single Kalos Pokemon, which might not be a good idea in the writers' eyes (for advertising and what not).

Everlasting

Everything stays.

I honestly prefer that Korrina shows off a Lucario temporarily than Ash getting one and having to endure it for the rest of the serie. No thanks.
I think Lucario gets way too much attention for a normal Pokémon.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
In fact, we know that Korrina will battle:
-An old woman with Mawile.

We have no idea if this is even true. Korrina doesn't show up in that shot against the Cool Old Lady.

It's a little more believable that she'll fight the Blaziken in the cave...or rather her Lucario will act unruly and separate from her to chase it down.

I honestly prefer that Korrina shows off a Lucario temporarily than Ash getting one and having to endure it for the rest of the serie. No thanks.
I think Lucario gets way too much attention for a normal Pokémon.

No, the Pokemon that are with the cast and TR get shown a lot, which dwarf anybody else's who not with them.

Lucille

Lucario is really popular though and it makes sense that they're marketing him so much. Maybe they're just getting all the Lucario promotion done with early on in the X/Y saga

Status
Not open for further replies.