• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Rulings

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeppelin

echospace obsessive
just thought YGO players should Know Knew Rulings if they didnt akready

• 1.You have 10 seconds to discard
  • 2.2 minutes total for searching e.g.sangan

ill edit post once i find my source

that is all

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

I am sorry but this does sound like Bull, I mean 10 seconds to discard? you need to think of what card to discard! and 2 minutes of searching isn't realy enough, what happens if someone has a realy large deck?

sorry but this does sound like Bull, unless you supply me with a source I will not belive you. You should have realy found the source before you post a thread.

~Sherlock Shuckle~

W

WingedBlade

They sould do a limit on how long it takes to do your turn but not it piece by piece. It would take more work to do this at events like regionals, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:

Eon Chao

Phoenix Clan Samurai
10 seconds to discard is abit off...30 seconds would be better. As for two minutes to search with Sangan...if you need more than that then your decks to big for competitive play or you don't understand how it works properly

zeppelin

echospace obsessive
i thogut it was bull aswell ,i have almost found the lin

EDIT: pm the guy and he said that these ruling have a 10% chance of acuttaly being placed and hes deleted the link[sorry]so forget this annd close it looks like false info
EDIT2:hes confessed its false

somone close this

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.