• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New scans:Gym Leaders and Map

Wendigo

I heart Grimgravy.

AcethePuma

FireFist
my guess... the type are coverd by the background of the pics... look at the first leader... its like a little bit of brown --> ground
second would be green -->bug or grass
third one i can´t see clear but its beig or white --> normal
forth one is blue --> water?
fifth one dark violett so -->dark or poison
sixth -->psychic
seventh lightblue --> ice
eight yellow -->electro

its just my guess

Omegafire

He ain't no Giyigas
I also realized that the scan with the double battle Koroboshi's Thing around him is bigger.
Possibly another Female/Male difference?

Infamous

Boulder Trainer
haha yeah one does look like pipi longstocking

and anyway

the one in blue looks like captain america

jwla

Cool! Gym Leaders. The fifth one looks like she might be a Grass-type trainer. Her hair looks like a flower. I am still hoping for that Dark-type gym. Number eight looks sort of moody...lol...

cunn!ng

weavile trainer
Whole 6 modes of online battles. Wow.

broken_inside

Marsh Trainer
Yay! Thanks so much for posting. w00t!

AcethePuma

FireFist
hey think back to emerald.... when you refight the leaders its 2 vs 2 or ? so maybe we will have 1 gym leader you have to defeat in a 2 vs 2 match....

AWP123

Thunder Trainer
I was thinking could the fouth gym be dragon?

AWP123

Thunder Trainer
why is the top of the page cut off?