• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New scans:Gym Leaders and Map

Roeno

Coowl there is a power plant near that big city! And the pokémon league is on that island east of Shinou. Nice ^^

KurowaSan

Croissant Kamen \o/
The island areas are Resort Area, Fight Area and Survive Area. On the top of the island is the Hard Mountain.

KurowaSan

Croissant Kamen \o/
Actually, I think 'hotori' is nearby , neighbourhood.
Maybe there are 3 people to be your rivals, Shinji, Eichi and Risshi, and the map could be showing where the live.

Last edited:

B.Dragon

We have a route after Pokemon League?

Then it seems that you will have to beat them in order to go to the big island.

kabigon

Darkrai Discoverer
blue areas are just water routes, as i said.

and i wasn't sure about hotori, so i did a search online and got nearby, neighbourhood, however a direct translation of a book called 'kono hotori' ended up as 'around here', so i didn't much see a point.

the detailed map shows them as lakes. my only guess as to whatelse they could represent is underwater caverns.

EDIT:

Oh man, i didn't realise serebii and the guys had been working on it themselves, otherwise i wouldn't have wasted 45 minutes making my own haha.

Last edited:

Whisky

No more booze?! ;_;
I know it's weird, but the last gym leader (the supposed Electric gym) kind of resembles Lt. Surge. Mainly because of the hair color and do. Have you guys thought of this?

But yeah, I know, they probably have nothing to do with each other.

Tyrannotaur

Tyranitar Trainer
I just want to see something..

So far we have had the following number of gyms..

Rock-2
Ground-1
Water-2
Electric-2
Fire-2
Grass-1
Normal-2
Fighting-2
Flying-2
Ghost-1
Psychic-2
Steel-1
Ice-1
Dark-0
Bug-1
Dragon-1
Poison-1
Seeing as some types have hand one or no gym representation I'm going to assume that the gyms are of the Ground, Grass, Ghost, Steel, Ice, Dark , Bug, Posion and Dragon Types. Of course that's nine. So lets see..
I think it will go like this.
1-Ground
2-Grass
3-Dark
4- Bug ( I dunno really.. I'd say fighting cause he is a Luchadorre)
5-Ghost or Poison
6- Steel
7- Ice ( This I can defintly see as there is an icy area)
8- Dragon

I really just want a Dark Gym. Karen and Sidney are cool.. but I need a Gym Leader too.

starterlover1

Emperor Coordinator
I can see the fourth leader being ice type. Shinou is cold, there is a snowy region, pointy white and blue clothes...

AWP123

Thunder Trainer
Thanks dude cool i like how shinou is set up way better than Hoenn. Its weird the location of the pokemon leagure reminds me of johto so do the pokemon gym leaders. I just cant wait to crush all of them with Hikozaru as it seems like no gym except the first is a challege for him. Looking at the gym leaders heres what i think they are:

1st:Ground
2nd Bug
3rd Psychic
4th Ice
5th Ghost
6th Dark
7th Steel
8th Electric

I like all of them except the last one electric! Man! I hope he actual ends being a gym leader with all diffrent types than he'd be cool or than i'll just victimize him with my top ground pokemon; it seems once again gamefreak is saying if you dont pick fire again youre an idiot!

The InVinCiblE

Resist Is Useless
Uh I don't see the translations of the map op the main page. I only see the game map.

kabigon

Darkrai Discoverer
mouse-over them dude.

The InVinCiblE

Resist Is Useless
Nothing happens if I do that?

Arca-Assinine

Locked & loaded.
I just want to see something..

So far we have had the following number of gyms..

Rock-2
Ground-1
Water-2
Electric-2
Fire-2
Grass-1
Normal-2
Fighting-2
Flying-2
Ghost-1
Psychic-2
Steel-1
Ice-1
Dark-0
Bug-1
Dragon-1
Poison-1
Seeing as some types have hand one or no gym representation I'm going to assume that the gyms are of the Ground, Grass, Ghost, Steel, Ice, Dark , Bug, Posion and Dragon Types. Of course that's nine. So lets see..
I think it will go like this.
1-Ground
2-Grass
3-Dark
4- Bug ( I dunno really.. I'd say fighting cause he is a Luchadorre)
5-Ghost or Poison
6- Steel
7- Ice ( This I can defintly see as there is an icy area)
8- Dragon

I really just want a Dark Gym. Karen and Sidney are cool.. but I need a Gym Leader too.
Well, wasn't it confirmed that the Coal Badge guy w/ the miner's helmet was a Ground-type Gym? So we know that's correct.

Gimme' a sec to look over the other Leaders again.........

EDIT: The 8th Leader definitely looks like he uses Electric; that'd be a bummer, though, considering we've gone through 2 already.......could be a Dark user - somebody did just say he looks like Ichigo from Bleach:

Soul Reaper=Dark-type Gym leader?

EDIT#2: Yeah, Psychic for #2 is what I thought, too. And I thought #4 was wearing a luchadore mask.........we can't do Fighting again, though, could we? We've done it twice already......

Last edited:

The InVinCiblE

Resist Is Useless
Strange on my internet explorer that doesn't happen but I switched to Mozilla and It works for me now.

jake279

Ice Master
i like the 4th gym leader i hope he is ice (water is ok though) and i like the fact that there is a tengan mountain range on the map.

Anikin

Rebel
Yes. It's about time we saw all of the gym leaders faces now we all realy need to see how they dress like.