• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New section in the anime section

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Plasama546

Who thinks thee should be a section where it lists all of team rockets discuises? They are hallarious!

G

Geki

I don't think there should be a whole new section for the Mecha's, but maybe a sticky or thread..

Kamex

Team Rocket's rockin
Go ahead and start one if you wish. But Serebii's certainly not making a new section only on TR's disguises. Pfft, not even on Team Rocket as a whole.

But it's a nice idea as a thread. Just don't make it this one without changing the name. o_O

Satoshi

リーリエの為に戦ってるトレーナー
Geki said:
I don't think there should be a whole new section for the Mecha's, but maybe a sticky or thread..
I believe he said disguises, not mechas. o_O;

I, for one, think it's a horrible idea. There shouldn't be a section solely on the Rocket-Dan's disguises, it's a waste of space. But it's a good idea as a thread (stickied ?) though.

Silver Ryu

~Aqua Dragon~
I say there are too many to list.

MaskedManAbsolkid

Geki said:

I guess you don't know about the Mecha's page on the main site?

The guy means the main site. On the forums, yes. Site, no. I think the Mechas bit should be put in a section about Team Rocket, but it'd be useless.

Chris

Old Coot
Not happening. And I'm sure Joe wouldn't list that on the site seeing as how that requires WAY too many episodes to look back on.

Status
Not open for further replies.