• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Serebii Member

Status
Not open for further replies.

86Pokéfan

I'm 86Pokéfan. I'm a new member on this forum. My username is a combo of the old and new car of the similar title and the fact I like Pokémon.

I play Yellow, Silver, Sapphire, and SoulSilver versions. My favorite characters are Serena, Dawn, Brock, and May. But if I had to pick two, it'll be Serena and May.

I've been writing fan-fiction for about 11 years but just like Serena; I start on one project, don't finish, and start a new one. Right now I'm writing a new original fan-fic series which as you guessed it…not finished.

If you like to learn more about me, don't hesitate to give a shout but keep it civil. Thanks!

86Pokéfan

Welcome to sppf! What is the fanfic about?

Race Horses — which is ironic (lack of a better word) because I know nothing about horses except for they are different breeds. I only know the Mustang and few others but that's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.