• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Series Picture on TV Tokyo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faerie

MONS
I don't know if this has already been mentioned (if it is, this thread can be closed), but on TV Tokyo's Pokemon site, there's a new image on the main page. It still has Satoshi, Takeshi and Hikari in the foreground, but it also features a picture of the Spear Key with Mesprit, Uxie and Azelf around it, and Dialga and Palkia in the background.

[img139]http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/contents/pokemon_dp/images/top_01.jpg[/img139]
[img139]http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/contents/pokemon_dp/images/top_02.jpg[/img139]

So, it's basically confirmed that, as many have speculated, the three pixies will be the focus of the TV series, instead of appearing in a movie. And the purpose of the Key will probably be revealed by their next appearance. I have a feeling that it is how they plan to extract the crystals for the Red Chain. (Yes, the Red Chain project is in the show - Mars mentioned it in Galactic's Charge! part 2.)

Discuss.

Last edited:

DanChimchar

Friends are Diamonds
Yeah it has been around for a while but not in big.
I wonder what that yellow thing is?

DanChimchar

Friends are Diamonds
Oh The Cube
I Didn't see it since It was opened up and I didn't really see the full episode
Anyways I hope this series is good but it's gonna take long to go to each lakes

Status
Not open for further replies.