• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New series, "The Pocket Monsters Anime Premium 10", starts July 23rd

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
I knew this episode would get picked eventually. I'm glad that it also connects to the song that she sung for movie 20. :D

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
I was hoping this episode would be picked, and I sort of expected this episode to be picked, so I am definitely pleased with this choice. "Pikachu's Goodbye" is one of my favorite episodes, not only because it's so emotional, but also because it really showed just how inseparable Ash and Pikachu are.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
As for right now, I think the cast has done some solid picks for favorite episodes. Can't dissagree with neither, including the "Piplup gets an everstone" one.

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
This episode has to be here it is one of the most iconic and emotinal episode to this day in this anime's history. I thought at the start that ash was going to release pikachu. Man what a touching episode.

Kein

AKA Silktree
Man AG is just getting snubbed
It didn't feature any Pokemon from the movie, whose promotion is their agenda here. BW is no different, unless they pick the Cameron battle...

Well, they could use either for Charizard promotion, but I don't know why they would when the best Charizard episodes are from the original series.

Last edited:

Everything12

First choice: The first episode of Pokemon which is remade in the movie.
Second choice: The episode where Butterfree is released which is also remade in the movie.
Third Choice: Episode that stars Lucario which is a major Pokemon owned by a companion in the movie.
Fourth Choice: Epsoide which stars Piplup which is also a major Pokemon owned by a companion in the movie.
Fifth Choice: The episode where Ash seems like he might release Pikachu a memorable episode which showcases Ash's and Pikachu's bond which is a major theme of the movie.

If this isn't a coincidence then I expect that one of them will be the episode where Ash catches Charmander, the episode where Charmeleon evolves into Charizard, or one of the other memorable moments of Ash's Charizard. There's also the possibility that their will also be the Johto episode where Entei appears or perhaps one of the two Johto episodes featuring Suicune or the Sinnoh one.

phanpycross

God-king
First choice: The first episode of Pokemon which is remade in the movie.
Second choice: The episode where Butterfree is released which is also remade in the movie.
Third Choice: Episode that stars Lucario which is a major Pokemon owned by a companion in the movie.
Fourth Choice: Epsoide which stars Piplup which is also a major Pokemon owned by a companion in the movie.
Fifth Choice: The episode where Ash seems like he might release Pikachu a memorable episode which showcases Ash's and Pikachu's bond which is a major theme of the movie.

If this isn't a coincidence then I expect that one of them will be the episode where Ash catches Charmander, the episode where Charmeleon evolves into Charizard, or one of the other memorable moments of Ash's Charizard. There's also the possibility that their will also be the Johto episode where Entei appears or perhaps one of the two Johto episodes featuring Suicune or the Sinnoh one.

I could see the BW episode where Charizard comes back too,

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Ehh, I still think "Charmander - The Stray Pokemon," "Charizard Chills," or "Charizard's Burning Ambitions" are the most likely options, as those are probably its three most iconic moments.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I think either Charizard vs Articuno, Ash's final battle against Brandon, or Charizard vs Iris' Dragonite will be the Charizard episode.

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
I think either Charizard vs Articuno, Ash's final battle against Brandon, or Charizard vs Iris' Dragonite will be the Charizard episode.

Out of those, Charizard vs Articuno, Ash's final battle against Brandon is in 2 parts, so they'd have to show the two for it make sense to newer viewers, plus Charizard is only really in the first part and it is the first pokemon down, so wouldn't showcase it very well. If Charizard's getting an episode, I think Charizard Chills is the way to go. To signify the journey Ash and Charizard went on and how he eventually listened to him, its a good episode to showcase their bond.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
The episode with Charizard return on BW would be a great one as well because of its flashbacks. Those are great for people who've watched the movie to see the difference between both Charizards.

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
The episode with Charizard return on BW would be a great one as well because of its flashbacks. Those are great for people who've watched the movie to see the difference between both Charizards.

That's true, would be a good idea to go for that one then.

Kein

AKA Silktree
Short flashbacks are hardly the best way to show what a Pokemon is like. That episode was meant for kids, whereas this show is targeted at adults.

If it has to be just one episode, then Charizard Chills would be my pick.

GarchompTheAssassin

Water starter fan
Would be nice if they showed the episode where Clemont's Luxio evolved or Ash and Clemont's gym battle (one of my favourite episodes ever) if they're showing off movie-related pokemon

Darkness Angel

Lover of Fate-Chan
Too bad this wasn;t a new series but it is nice to watch some eppys again I haven't seen in a long time.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I love Charizard, but his permanent return isn't as iconic as other moments involving him. Nowhere close either.