• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Skype Pokemon TCG League

BruBox

Hello everyone!
For anyone interested, I'm planning on starting a Pokemon TCG League that will happen via Skype. I know that people here have had this idea before, but I'd like to make a regular season/tournament out of it. We can also have a casual section for people that would just like to do this for fun. The hope I have is that this can become its own community (still in connection with Serebii of course). For example, when it's time for a tournament I can let people know via this forum and we can set up a bracket.

If you're interested, please leave your Skype name on this thread and post whether you'd like to be a casual or serious participant. Either is welcome. Thank you and I hope this succeeds!
My Skype: boilerking14

ven?

Kanto Region Champ
As long as this is not sanctioned by pokemon and only in affiliation with serebii I'm fine with that as this could technically tick off pokemon if it was sanctioned.

Edit, there are Skype leagues that the PTCGO doesn't know about, yes, but as far as pokemon knows they don't exist.

Last edited:

Swagsire

I'll be getting a new laptop soon. So I'll actually have a decent Skyping unit. Count me in sometime next week. Qwaa ;195;

BruBox

With all due respect, setting up Skype takes about 10 minutes. You could set one up right now if you wanted to.

Swagsire

Laptop is on the way. Will be here. With Skype. Early next week! Qwaa ;195;

ven?

Kanto Region Champ
when you do I'll download it and play a game.

Edit: I did download Skype, I think my name thing is van nlvr (idk, I have no idea, hopefully boilerking can get back to me so I know what I have is correct if not, whatever), swagsire, you've had you're computer for long enough, eff ptcgo, lets do this old school.

Last edited:

Daenordus

Emma Watson forever
Hello there! I'd like to join your league.
My skype name is deven.weeks
I h ave everything I need to participate.

Swagsire

I'm up for a game if anyone wants to play! glenkhenderson message meee! Qwaa ;195;