• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New SNK Console?

pacman000

On a quest to be the best...
https://www.pcmag.com/news/snk-is-launc ... le-in-2021

the tease of new hardware was made in a tweet both on SNK's Japanese and Global Twitter accounts. The tweets gave nothing away, though, simply stating "A brand-new console is coming from SNK in 2021! A system to bridge the needs between passionate fans and console gaming enthusiasts! #SNK."

Read of this in AtariAge's forum, & thought it sounded interesting. Thoughts?

NPC

sleep researcher
I thought it would be a more intelligently-designed Neo Geo Mini, but the fact that they're promoting it as a "brand new console" gives me pause. If SNK re-enters the console market in 2021 I officially don't know which timeline we're on anymore.

pacman000

On a quest to be the best...
I'd like to see another console manufacturer, but I'm not sure the market can support another. :(

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
I think SNK releasing a new console at this point in time isn’t financially wise. They haven’t made one in years and even then the sales are far behind the competition. SNK consoles are typically very expensive and not always easy to find in stores.