• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Soul Calibur Disscussion

Jb

Tsun in the streets
xainghua is hot, yeah i went there

good character too

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Its not like you said Ivy or Taki. Taki is my personal favorite lol.

Gotta love Taki, she's my favourite as well. Though that girl with the hood and magic ball in V is kinda hot, if she would shut up about the moon for 5 seconds.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Heh, Soul Calibur. I'm more of a Tekken person, but I play SC sometimes. I actually got into this series with Soul Blade. The very first game of the series back on the PS1. My favorite has to be SCIII. Man, that game was a lot of fun. Too bad I don't have it anymore, but SCV isn't bad either. I got it last week and I like it, but I don't play it too often. I just wish it had more single-player content like the Weapon Master or something like that. Getting kinda bored with online matches and playing with my friends is kinda meh since they suck.

lol do you play online cuaz i know i do :) me and my bf share a account so it may be alternate people lol...anyway yeah i think they should of but like i said before they rushed massed production which made the game low quality but it still is a good game...also i use to play xainghua and taki lol...in V there not there they got natsu, and lexia...the game takes 17 years after IV...

edit: LOL for the viola hot...i actually making a costume for my self for a anime con so lol...she my best character beside lexia in that game...

Fatal

Banned
My favorite character in pretty much every other game besides 5 was Kilik, but since he became an edge master of sorts, I play Astaroth now. He is slow, but I like using him for cheap ring-outs. Soulcalibur is one of my favorite fighting games I would have to say. In my office I would always beat my co-workers with Astaroth.

Myowu

It's said "Meow-woo"
I have SCV, haven't been online in awhile. I kinda suck at the game honestly. I thought about going for platinum, but it's too hard for me. oh well. I'm still game for online party rooms if anyone wants to invite me. :)

Silver Bolt

Undying flames
lol do you play online cuaz i know i do :)

Yes I do, but I'm getting tired of it as I said. I'm not much of an online person and prefer local multiplayer.

Anyway, I just got the Devil Jin fighting style and it's pretty fun, but feels so out of place. I don't think I'll use it on too many characters. I prefer Nightmare anyway. He was my favorite since SCII.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Yes I do, but I'm getting tired of it as I said. I'm not much of an online person and prefer local multiplayer.

Anyway, I just got the Devil Jin fighting style and it's pretty fun, but feels so out of place. I don't think I'll use it on too many characters. I prefer Nightmare anyway. He was my favorite since SCII.

lol i see your not a online person got it ;) yeah im online all the time were both are actually thought i may catch you sometime lol...yeah anyone sees us are name is windbladex...its more of my bf on line though so its very rare to see me...yeah i noticed that is really out of place but didn't that feel like that with spawn and that guy from tekken form II lol...

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Devil Jin style is great for one thing: my Batman custom character.

lol im not good at devil jinn but its a fun style to work with ;) also the some of the dlc are amazing...some of them you can just custom create yourself though so there no sense into buying them ....oh i just love playing with lexia and viola :D

edit: does anyone at all play online?

Last edited:

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Yay! a SC thread!
I am addicted to Character Creation.
Make a character, use him/her, delete him/her, make a new one etc.

Can't wait for th new DLC. Finally Viola's 2P haircut!

Viola is suprisingly difficult to use online. Curse that bad connection.
Natsu, on the other hand.. I love that lil' girl. Got her 2P outfit for Creation too.. Mwahahahah
Also: The skeleton costume is awesome! I made a Viola-character with only the Skeleton outfit. It was hilarious!

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Yay! a SC thread!
I am addicted to Character Creation.
Make a character, use him/her, delete him/her, make a new one etc.

Can't wait for th new DLC. Finally Viola's 2P haircut!

Viola is suprisingly difficult to use online. Curse that bad connection.
Natsu, on the other hand.. I love that lil' girl. Got her 2P outfit for Creation too.. Mwahahahah
Also: The skeleton costume is awesome! I made a Viola-character with only the Skeleton outfit. It was hilarious!

Lol i see I use. viola as well...yeah lag can kill her but mostly like other characters are though besides astaroth...

Last edited:

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I love how she can just call back her orb. It's effective against Siegfried and his annoying stances.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I love how she can just call back her orb. It's effective against Siegfried and his annoying stances.

lol yeah sometimes that works but if it was a pro siegfriend you may be putting up a fight...was on today and lots of spamming people on today i noticed...i played for a bit until it went to network error :/ my bf may go on today after he gets back from work... i was on a cool winning streak :D until i got spammed to death by a hilde player :/ lol...siegfriend though is not as bad as was in four though...he still good though...

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Can't wait for the new DLC to come out! 5th June.. That is Tuesday, right?

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Can't wait for the new DLC to come out! 5th June.. That is Tuesday, right?

Im not sure i think is coming soon though...can't wait to see if there is anything we can use for our characters...

Schade

Metallic Wonder
It says on various websides that it will come out the 5th of June.
We also get Edge Master (1P), Raphael (1P), Maxi (1P), Mitsurugi (1&2P), Nightmare (1&2P) and Hilde (2P) along with Viola's 2P outfits.. Yay!

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
It says on various websides that it will come out the 5th of June.
We also get Edge Master (1P), Raphael (1P), Maxi (1P), Mitsurugi (1&2P), Nightmare (1&2P) and Hilde (2P) along with Viola's 2P outfits.. Yay!

sounds cool...for some reason i never really like viola second outfit :/...i loved her first one way better though :) i got to many viola customs lol...

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I like the 2P outfit way better than the other one.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I like the 2P outfit way better than the other one.

hmmm okay :) we have our own opinions, i understand :)...i ran into someone spamming viola's here through all through the battle it was annoying :/ i won though :D yeah i discovered many different combos to use in battle with viola most of the youtube video's are nice combos to learn but the only thing is that the mistake they do is that if you use BB they can break out with air control so you have to use the AA buttons to make the combo work...also ran into someone that trolled me today in my messages...it was funny...he was spamming himself so i spammed at him for a bit and he got really pissed and set me a hate message lol...i think he forgot i played him with lexia cuaz he didn't send nothing to me until i lost lol...don't care people are strange...