• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Soul Calibur Disscussion

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I got trolled to death by a Natsu. I have to train some more.
Also: something I always laugh at:
My character: "You will die!"
Leixia: "We can talk afterwards, come on let's fight!"

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I got trolled to death by a Natsu. I have to train some more.
Also: something I always laugh at:
My character: "You will die!"
Leixia: "We can talk afterwards, come on let's fight!"

lol when you mean trolled to death you mean in battle or by words...i got trolled by words by this guy through messages...i was wondering why my combos were not working...meet another viola player he said not to use the BB but use AA cuaz BB can be broken out of the combo in the air...thats why i always looked like i was spamming but i wasn't...i was using 4 moves...also i think the dlc is out or was it tommorow i forgot...

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I got trolled to death by Natsu-moves I haven't even seen!

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I got trolled to death by Natsu-moves I haven't even seen!

lol yeah i know what you mean it must of been her shadow fade in out moves and a brave edge thats not in her command list...i know it i could help you train? i can play natsu alright just don't pick her much...she not in the top category for me to use since i liked taki better...was easier to learn but main viola training is work doing combos i may be training for awhile lol...trying to get timing for calling back the orb and stuff take some time to combo in to make almost more then 100 damage +...

Schade

Metallic Wonder
lol yeah i know what you mean it must of been her shadow fade in out moves and a brave edge thats not in her command list...i know it i could help you train? i can play natsu alright just don't pick her much...she not in the top category for me to use since i liked taki better...was easier to learn but main viola training is work doing combos i may be training for awhile lol...trying to get timing for calling back the orb and stuff take some time to combo in to make almost more then 100 damage +...

"We can talk afterwards, come on let's fight!"

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
"We can talk afterwards, come on let's fight!"

LOL lexia she can be silly sometimes...if you want my help just let me know just training though with viola with aerial combos with her orb long range and short as well...

Schade

Metallic Wonder
All my areal combos fail. I'm just to slow.
Well, I don't need them. Mwahahah.
(We're the only ones to keep this thread alive)

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
All my areal combos fail. I'm just to slow.
Well, I don't need them. Mwahahah.
(We're the only ones to keep this thread alive)

lol yeah my first thread was like this then i cleaned it out to make a new one...i can do air combos very well acutally with natsu im use to it cuaz i use to play taki but im not the greatest with her though...decent enough to beat a average person or spammer...also your not to slow its just tedious at first with the combos...you just need to keep on it to get it right...it took alot of time for me do that brave edge combo...trust me its normal to have a hard time at first...don't give up...

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Next DLC comming out tomorrow! Probably a few days, since I live in Norway. Oh well.
I will pray to my little god that the new SC-costumes will be aveilable!
I would love to see Nightmare's demonic arm on a Viola-character

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Next DLC comming out tomorrow! Probably a few days, since I live in Norway. Oh well.
I will pray to my little god that the new SC-costumes will be aveilable!
I would love to see Nightmare's demonic arm on a Viola-character

lol btw i think the dlc with kilik is a special im not sure? it wasn't with the pack download thing.....

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I do like it now how we have small specials in the game and wat system do you guys play it on.

I play on ps3 and so does aldalrius plays as well on the ps3 we see eachother online time to time...I made erika the gym leader on the game LOL...also wow got back from otakon and played soul calibur V on the xbox360 and i had a hard time with the buttons lol...also got awsome taki and sophita soul calibur II figures at the dealer shop hoping to making a costume for viola soon for my home convention

LordLucario21

Pokemon Veteran
Am I the only one who thinks that besides the character creator, the online mode, and the graphics, ScIV is better than SC5 in every way. The single player is better in 4, you actaully get BACKSTORy on characters, the Ai isn't as bad as it is in 5, (seriously, story mode Nightmare is an evil, evil bastard), the music is a bit better, and the roster is better. (although Ezio is better than Vader, the Apprentice, and Yoda,) Yes, the new characters are unique, but it'd be nice to get to know them through INGAME CONTENT like SC4 did. Also, am I the only one who misses Team battle? It was so freaking awesome.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
yeah unfortunally Soul Calibur V was a unfinished game...i still like the game still since i love soul calibur to the end...i do agree though there are alot of flaws in the game that were unfinished but i got used to so i didn't bother worrying about all the flaws of the game...

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
oi im a yoshimitsu fanand mitsurugi that is all

LordLucario21

Pokemon Veteran
lol who isn't i see them still alot on soul cailbur V XD

Really? From my experience, I see a lot of Patroklos's, Natsus, and Devil Jin Creations online. I have to say, the online is really solid in SCV. To start some interesting chatter, I pose a question: What character(s) are you good with. I'm good with Aeon, Maxi, and I used to use Yun-seoung when he was in the series ( so pissed they took him out for no reason. -_-)

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Really? From my experience, I see a lot of Patroklos's, Natsus, and Devil Jin Creations online. I have to say, the online is really solid in SCV. To start some interesting chatter, I pose a question: What character(s) are you good with. I'm good with Aeon, Maxi, and I used to use Yun-seoung when he was in the series ( so pissed they took him out for no reason. -_-)

yeah i always see mitsurugi and yoshimitsu's...it depends on the time of day and night you play some people heavenly play certain characters...i do see alot of natu's and patty's but never devil jin that much...also yeah i was so pissed they took out amy XD, taki, xianghua and sophita...i play with now viola,lexia, a bit of natu, and tira...

LordLucario21

Pokemon Veteran
yeah i always see mitsurugi and yoshimitsu's...it depends on the time of day and night you play some people heavenly play certain characters...i do see alot of natu's and patty's but never devil jin that much...also yeah i was so pissed they took out amy XD, taki, xianghua and sophita...i play with now viola,lexia, a bit of natu, and tira...

The problem's that I was also good with Talim, so when they took her out, I got really annoyed. At least with Taki, Sophitia, and Xianghua, their styles are still in V, but Yun-seoung's Talim's and Amy's styles are completely gone. Also, Am I the only one who hates that there's no unlockable concept art, bonus characters (e.g. Angol Fear, Ashlotte etc), and no character specific arcade endings? Those gave me a reason to play the single-player modes. SCV just feels so....empty without them.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
The problem's that I was also good with Talim, so when they took her out, I got really annoyed. At least with Taki, Sophitia, and Xianghua, their styles are still in V, but Yun-seoung's Talim's and Amy's styles are completely gone. Also, Am I the only one who hates that there's no unlockable concept art, bonus characters (e.g. Angol Fear, Ashlotte etc), and no character specific arcade endings? Those gave me a reason to play the single-player modes. SCV just feels so....empty without them.

yeah i know what you mean i do miss the art gallery...i like the galleries as well...i like when they gave mini games to do as well like they did in soul calibur 3 ^_^ that was my first time playing soul calibur and i do miss setsuka...i prefer her over alpha patty :p