• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Specials to air in Pokémon Sunday

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO

Haru-kaa

☆Kira☆Kira☆
If it was a Special Ranger, why it not aired on March??
I think and I hope this "special" will be New HoSo <3 (Mistyyyyyy *o*).

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO

I would rather like to see characters that didn't have specials or game characters ignored in main series. Misty, Ritchie, Casey and Sakura already got enough, IMO.

BM14murph

Master Collector
I would rather like to see characters that didn't have specials or game characters ignored in main series. Misty, Ritchie, Casey and Sakura already got enough, IMO.

I would be inclined to agree with you.........if it was 5 or 6 years ago

We haven't heard from most of those characters since way back when hoso was still running

Can you honestly tell me you don't wanna know how ritchies journey has been going or how misty is or even now we can see may and max and the like in johto and hoenn endless posibllities with old and less old characters

Thriller

Its almost time
Ugh, no one cares about freaking Ranger or Mystery Dungeon specials. I'm very sure the amount of people wanting to see May and her adventures in Johto far surpass those who want to see the non canon Ranger or Mystery Dungeon specials.

CyberCubed said:
Its likely a Ranger special as the game comes out a few weeks later.

Except the thread uses the Plural form of "special," it may be A Ranger special, but what would they use for the rest?

And since when were their Ranger Special's anyway? Iirc, any Ranger anime appearances happened on the regular show.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
I would be inclined to agree with you.........if it was 5 or 6 years ago

We haven't heard from most of those characters since way back when hoso was still running

Can you honestly tell me you don't wanna know how ritchies journey has been going or how misty is or even now we can see may and max and the like in johto and hoenn endless posibllities with old and less old characters

Yep, I can honestly tell you that I don't f***ing care for what Misty, Tracey, Ritchie, Casey, Sakura, May, Max, Drew, Harley etc. doing now.

They already got good screentime, however, Lucas, Brendan, Maylene's father, Cyrus' grandfather, Janine, Silver/Kamon/Red haired rival etc. didn't appear in the freakin' anime at all.

@Thriller: Of course they do! Everbody wants to see May and her large chests once again, but I don't.

BM14murph

Master Collector
Yep, I can honestly tell you that I don't f***ing care for what Misty, Tracey, Ritchie, Casey, Sakura, May, Max, Drew, Harley etc. doing now.

They already got good screentime, however, Lucas, Brendan, Maylene's father, Cyrus' grandfather, Janine, Silver/Kamon/Red haired rival etc. didn't appear in the freakin' anime at all.

@Thriller: Of course they do! Everbody wants to see May and her large chests once again, but I don't.

Tut tut with the may post lol

Although those characters would be interesting to see they won't be introduced in a special first they'd have to make proper anime appearance firrst and then have hoso special

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Why have a special on Pokemon Sunday when the anime usually airs Ranger Specials?

Maybe this one won't have Ash in it? Just the two Ranger protagonists.

The other Ranger eps were done in the show, but if this is a separate special, it's probably not going to have Ash and friends in it.

I can't believe you guys think it won't be for the new Ranger game. The writers clearly don't care about older characters anymore.

zapdos1234

heres what i'd like it to be
1. may in jhoto maybe with a new poemon
2. oaks lab- i loved that special before
3.somthing random like when they did the legend of thunder with jimmy and marina
what i wouldnt like
1. a ranger episode- i like them but there only so much u can take
2. misty and tracey- omg
3. mystery dugeon- the first one was canny but now there just pointless

pokemon fan 132

Those are great news,i really hope there will be some episodes dedicared to past main characters like May to get some info about her journey in Johto and how Grand Festival went.

What has been Max and Tracey to?
Especially Misty,which hasnt been seen for such a long time.Shame because she is interesting character with many qualities.I wonder hows she been at gym,did she travelled somewhere?So many unanswered things.

Before you guys get your hopes up, I doubt its about any of the former main characters.

It'll likely be another Mystery Dungeon short or about the Ranger characters.

Cant you at least once be less pessimistic?

Agreed,it would be great seeing Misty again.She deserves much much more than this what shes getting now.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
I am willing to bet its a Ranger special. If there wasn't a new Ranger game coming out a few weeks in Japan, I'd think otherwise.

Some of you are really setting yourselves up for disappointment.

pokemon fan 132

The writers clearly don't care about older characters anymore.

If that was the case they wouldnt bring Gary back after whole Hoenn retirement,there would be no signs of Jessibelle ever again,Mistys lure wouldnt been brought up,May wouldnt appear in Sinnoh etc.

Seriously your deluding yourself.Writers care for all characters both older and new they write for.They are the ones who give them life,developing them,and return of long forgotten characters is surely gonna happen sooner or later.

I am willing to bet its a Ranger special. If there wasn't a new Ranger game coming out a few weeks in Japan, I'd think otherwise.

Some of you are really setting yourselves up for disappointment.

True it could be just some lame(for me) special about rangers,but at same time due to lack of informations option of another version of hosos cant be excluded.

Last edited:

Haru-kaa

☆Kira☆Kira☆
Why broadcast the Special Ranger in February when the game will be release in March? Sorry but there's no sense LOL.

Moreover, usually when a new Ranger's game comes out, they're promoting in the anime and not Special episodes... !

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
Why broadcast the Special Ranger in February when the game will be release in March? Sorry but there's no sense LOL.

Moreover, usually when a new Ranger's game comes out, they're promoting in the anime and not Special episodes... !

They're considered as specials as well. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Vernikova

Champion
I'm hoping that some of these episodes at least include May but I won't be upset if she's not included. Hopefully these specials will be dubbed and shown on television instead of just going straight to DVD.