• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Specials to air in Pokémon Sunday

GaZsTiC

Alternating
What is Pokemon Sunday? Does this get aired in the UK? I've not heard of it. Is this like Pokemon Chronicles?

Pokemon Sunday is shown only in Japan.

BlueVapor

Am I the only one that finds Ranger episodes just a bit boring? I mean don't get me wrong, I'm fine with a new Ranger special, it's just... it's another ranger special, not too excited for this...

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Am I the only one that finds Ranger episodes just a bit boring? I mean don't get me wrong, I'm fine with a new Ranger special, it's just... it's another ranger special, not too excited for this...

The last one with Riolu and Pokehunter J was amazing.

The old Ranger eps from AG weren't that great. It was about Celebi and the second about Deoxys if you recall.

V Faction

www.faction.com
"Tune in to our all-new Ranger Special! Featuring characters from a game you don't care about! Watch as they pointlessly do missions, solve mysteries, and generally make the world a better place."

V Faction

www.faction.com
First Screen

Old Man: Dis here is mah boat. Don' go stealin' it.

Ranger: Yessir! Everything's cool as long as I get to keep my NEATO HEADBAND and SHORT SHORTS.

Second Screen

Blondie: Anyone else smell barbeque sauce?

Guy in Back: Yup, here I am, just a guy in the back. Look at my clothes! They aren't that remarkable. Do-Do-Do~ just a guy in da back...

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
They seems a great specials. I'm waiting for them.

In the 14th there is a special as well?

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Well it's good to have the dates confirmed, and I like that we got a few screens. I'm not at all familiar with the plot of the games, but I guess it will be hinted at in these specials.

jolteonjak

*swoons for Noland*
The last one with Riolu and Pokehunter J was amazing.

The old Ranger eps from AG weren't that great. It was about Celebi and the second about Deoxys if you recall.

The Deoxys ones are the only AG episodes (aside from the obvious banned one) that I haven't seen. For some reason CN never reaired them. :(

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
The Deoxys ones are the only AG episodes (aside from the obvious banned one) that I haven't seen. For some reason CN never reaired them. :(

What banned episode?

CN reaired the Deoxys Special episodes a couple of times after the initial airing. I remember seeing the specials more than once anyway.

I'm looking forward to these two new ones.