• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Sprite Discussion

t00lb0x31

< AzurePride (White)
the battle pose sprites are the best. magmortar, yanmega, gliscor, palkia, dialga, weavile, drapion, vespiquen and infernape just to name a few. great improvements.
the pokemon that look actually interested in battling yours make the game a whole lot more enjoyable.

defno

The sprites should have got cool animations too. The animations aren't very creative, there is so much they could do with some of the new sprites -.-

kirby8933083

mai husbando
i know i would...the first frame reminds me of one of those step pedal garbage cans

i kinda wanna throw stuff into it. ^.^

It really does!!!! Some it's just barely a change in angle or so, but others...WHOA! Like Rhyperior, simpler is better. Anyone else think that Regigigia's picture make it look like fell and couldn't get up? Very weak looking.

t00lb0x31

< AzurePride (White)
well it is at level 1 now. thats a pretty big fall

~Goth~

~Dark Trainer~
Weavile's sprite is a disaster...it just looks horrible,same for Absol

the sprites that I like:Ninetales[more foxy than before],Leafeon[just cute],Infernape looks soo cool,Vespiquen,Skuntank,Gliscor,Ponyta

myself

The Budha
i disagree wevile sprite looks much better...
i wish i cod say the same for absol

i like the new vaporeon sprite and the new palkia and dialga

t00lb0x31

< AzurePride (White)
absol looks somewhat better. instead of it walking towards, it realized you wanted to battle so it wants to see if you're up to the challenge

Mister Emerald

Clair iz smexy.
I love Darkrai and Buizels new sprites.

Does anyone know where I can find the new animations of the trainers?

m190049

Local psychopath
I love Darkrai and Buizels new sprites.

Does anyone know where I can find the new animations of the trainers?
If you just want to see them... Than maybe Youtube videos?

If you want direct sprites, here are a couple:
rival.gif
fantina.gif

I think some more are on Bulbapedia.

Last edited:

Mister Emerald

Clair iz smexy.
If you just want to see them... Than maybe Youtube videos?

If you want direct sprites, here are a couple:
rival.gif
fantina.gif

I think some more are on Bulbapedia.

Thanks, I've been looking for those.
I really wanted Rileys and I couldn't find it.

Thanks again m1900

jwla

I am probably the only one who will say this, but, I like Hippowdon's sprite. Bash away...

no no, hippowdon's sprite is actually quite good...it's just the lack of threat in it that people don't like...it was meant to be that small so they fixed it. i personally like that its feet are more...normal looking.