• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Sprite Discussion

Draknir

Fear the Deer
As I restarted my Platinum and am using a Pokemon I hadn't previously, I noticed that not only did Gligar get a new front sprite, but a new back sprite as well.

Narutopokedude

← currently hunting
Most of them are really great, except for gible...

cocoa_adele

I like the new sprites! Especially cherubi and chimchar =D

CharlieDoryRose

Dragon Freak
I really didn't think Abomasnow could look any more angry. "I WILL STOMP ON YOU GAAAHHHH."

And Lumineon looks like it's got balls. :(

Zonn13

87% Indubitable.
I've definitely seen a huge improvement in Gliscor's sprite, as well as Darkrai, Garchomp, and Lickilicky. I definitely like Gallade's pose more, but I wish they would have changed the head.

Jhonny

Officially The Worst
I wish they would give Milotic a sprite that doesn't suck.

Flintarceusmanic

Shellos is just... well, it looks hungry.
Floatzel... I just don't like
The others are great

spacialrend_palkia

Deity of Space
Infernape sprite is awesome. i hate how misdreavus and other pokes had darker hues. But we'll all get used to it.

Why's there no sprite discussion for diamond and pearl?

Kamakaze071

Republic Commander
Best Sprite

Overall the best sprite is probobly typhlosion with the whole super sayen arm motion and back flames. Sick man

Hitsugaya

Lone Wolf
He looks the same as in D/P. Which was pretty fugly.

Why are so little people not looking at Darkrai and Giratina-O? They look awesome.

Jink

DY-NO-MITE
Vaporeon, Glaceon, Leafeon, and Flareon all have very nice new sprites.

Tangrowth, Porygon2, Pikachu, and Weavile all look very nice too.

ArabGamer

As I restarted my Platinum and am using a Pokemon I hadn't previously, I noticed that not only did Gligar get a new front sprite, but a new back sprite as well.

How did that happen?

Tri hawk

Say no to Poké-drugs
Aha, I see that they altered the Registeel sprite.

I like Wurmples new stance. It makes it that much more menacing.

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
The gilgar thing happened as since the fron sprite got a new pose the back sprite would be equivalent in some cases to it.

ShinyLucario

Team Gracidea <3
I like Hippopotas's new sprite <3 =P