• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Sprite Discussion

Orphee

no need to be upset
Infernape garchomp, lucario, yanmega and luxray are my favs

i dont like the hippowdon one =/

BIOMAN

Try me...
Personally I really like the new sprites for Electivire, Lucario, and Snorlax. Snorlax's old sprite wasn't good at all and Lucario's and Electivire's were ok.

gtab x3

Well if we are talking about sprites, i will talk about the tiles. the tiles they used, i thought were a bit too colourful, and a bit odd. they jump back from the whole forest theme, and have tropical trees, and that i really did not like.

Atticus

I like magmortars sprite. Very bada**. The cannon as an arm is awesome. Munchlax's sprite is kind of weird. The eyes are a bit creepy.

Nøbødy

Meh. I was disappointed with the new Lucario one. They could've done much better than that. However, I still like the fact that it's fresh on the eyes.

Drapion's new sprite is awesome.

Spiritomb's hardly changed. The same goes for Bibarel. It took me a while to find the difference in that one.

EeveeSkitty

Pokemon.
GLACEON'S IS SO CUTE~

It's so cute~

Cute cute cute cute cute cute~

And it's sitting down in Espeon's Sugimori pose, such a nice pose :)

lambey332

some look better, some look worse, END OF

Most of the new sprites seem to be based on Ken Sugimori's, I keep saying this time and time again, I hate Buizel's Platinum Sprite, I mean why couldn't it stand like Ash's Buizel in the Pokemon Anime series, and cross it's arms/paws (whatever Buizel prefers)

Medaforcer

Snake Eater
I don't really like the fact Scizor is just the sprite form of his GSC artwork. Quagsire was pretty ruined.

I really like Gliscor's new sprite. They captured its face much better this time. Gible looks awesome too.

SaulGCube

Aeroga
I have to say that some sprites really were improved Gliscor, Weavile, Magmortar and more.
Lumineon has to have my most favorite sprite in the game since it looks like its swimming towards you feeling kinda majestic IMO. ^^
What happened to Snover?? I missed the plain look Snover had in D/P now they changed his eyes along with Abomasnow -_-
I still wish they would've changed some pokemon who really needed a new sprite..
Marshtomp- Do you see the size of it's head?? :/
Typhlosion- Meh 3rd gen. sprite looked better :/

Mega Typhlosion

There are some awesome ones like Darkrai, Gliscor, Leafeon, Glaceon, Vaporeon (the other Eeveelutions were better before I think, although Vaporeon is awesome in both sprites), Infernape, Dialga, Palkia, Regigigas, Arceus, the Shinx family, Roserade.

The best when comparing with DP is maybe Darkrai's.

However, Snorlax, Hippowdon (Hippopotas is cute), the Marrill family, Bibarel, Roselia, Gligar, Shellos/Gastrodon, Floatzel, were much better before...

Snorlax and Hippowdon are the worst, they looked great in DP, and now...

I don't really like the fact Scizor is just the sprite form of his GSC artwork. Quagsire was pretty ruined.

I really like Gliscor's new sprite. They captured its face much better this time. Gible looks awesome too.

I agree, that Gliscor's sprite is way cooler than the D/P one, and is it me, or had Quagsire and Wooper gotten darker in skin tone...?