• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CRasH-12

Maybee theyll make new stone like steel stones which you could use on grumpig(example) Or another eeveelution. Well i dont know so post any thing about new stones or anything here.

Oh yea i checked and there were no threads on new stones or any thing like thiss to any mods reading this.

TTar-X

<-Don't wake him up!
It's possible but I think we have enough stones already. Though I wouldn't mind seeing a stone of the ice element.
Another thing. Why would a steel stone be used on a Grunpig? LoL :/< I'm guessing that was a joking example.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
maybe crash is hoping for a steel coated piggy.
I like the idea of a dark type stone that can add a dark evolution to some pokemon. Ice stone could be fun to, use it on onix instead of the metal coat... dragon breath and icebeam... weee!

Ice>Froze Stone
Dark>Shadow Stone
Normal>Plain Stone
Steel>Iron Stone
Gohst>Spook Stone

K

kalken

wouldn't the moon stone count as a normal type stone?
Well anyway. This idea seems alright but if they were going to introduce more stones, they would've done it in the 3rd generation rather than 4th.
Also, why would there be a stel stone? Isn't steel already part stone?

Eszett

one love
Steel is a group of alloy that contain iron as their main constituent.

I'd simply like to see the Moon Stone/Shard become the Dark-type stone and the Sun Stone/Shard be used for Psychics, and for the Thunderstone and Firestone to be more useful (their functionality has not improved since the first generation). I would like to see stones be used more than trade items because they can be more versatile and obtained in bulk, plus you won't have to deal with the hassles of trading the Pokemon twice just to evolve it.

Pandough 10

wynaut ftw!
CRasH-12 said:
Maybee theyll make new stone like steel stones which you could use on grumpig(example) Or another eeveelution. Well i dont know so post any thing about new stones or anything here.

Oh yea i checked and there were no threads on new stones or any thing like thiss to any mods reading this.

Why a steel stone for a Grumpig? And Please don't tell me cuz its got pearls.

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=39331

sucks13.jpg

TTar-X

<-Don't wake him up!
XXMunchlaxXX said:
Ice>Froze Stone
Dark>Shadow Stone
Normal>Plain Stone
Steel>Iron Stone
Gohst>Spook Stone
We already have the everstone for that.
Another thing, I wouldn't consider Moon Stone to be a normal since it can evolve nidorino/na which are of course of the poison type.

Light Wolf

Holy Wolf of Light
link_is_a_jedi said:
how about a stone stone :p
I had thought about it. It's funny. With some friends when we were still children we played invented games and there was a stone for every type, even the stone stone.

Dunsparce

Eszett said:
Steel is a group of alloy that contain iron as their main constituent.

I'd simply like to see the Moon Stone/Shard become the Dark-type stone and the Sun Stone/Shard be used for Psychics, and for the Thunderstone and Firestone to be more useful (their functionality has not improved since the first generation). I would like to see stones be used more than trade items because they can be more versatile and obtained in bulk, plus you won't have to deal with the hassles of trading the Pokemon twice just to evolve it.

I lost all respect I had for you. Moonstone has no definate type because of Nidorino/Nidorina. And Sunstone's Evolutions all both Pure Grass Types.

Eszett

one love
Fine, you can be rash like that. -___-

Grass types already have the Leaf Stone, and they don't need another stone. Moon Stone is too haphazard with its evolutions, and I feel it needs a strong ground with a certain type somewhere. For both I chose the most plausible types, Psychic and Dark.

And I also suggested the possibility of the Shards as well. Read before you criticize. -_-

One word: Shadowstone. For Dark Pokemon, like.

MaskedManAbsolkid

Tyranitar-Rex said:
We already have the everstone for that.
Another thing, I wouldn't consider Moon Stone to be a normal since it can evolve nidorino/na which are of course of the poison type.

The moon stone IS the normal type stone. Everstone is for preventing evolution and transferring natures in Emerald, not for evolving pokemon. Besides, the Nido's had the moon stone because not only is the moon stone for normal types, but for other pokemon too, IMO.

TTar-X

<-Don't wake him up!
-Absol- said:
The moon stone IS the normal type stone. Everstone is for preventing evolution and transferring natures in Emerald, not for evolving pokemon. Besides, the Nido's had the moon stone because not only is the moon stone for normal types, but for other pokemon too, IMO.
The moon stone is NORMAL in that it's the only "evolution stone" in pokemon that lacks elemental composition.

Exel 4.0

Banned
i seriously doubt that they'll make any new stones, soon they'll make stones to match every type of pokemon (and I don't want to evolve a 4th generation steel with another block of steel)

C

CRasH-12

What i was thinking of was a shiney stone. Like after you catch Rukario and you use your item finder you would find a stone to make one pokemon shiney and you cant trade the stone and theres only one in each game.

TTar-X

<-Don't wake him up!
CRasH-12 said:
What i was thinking of was a shiney stone. Like after you catch Rukario and you use your item finder you would find a stone to make one pokemon shiney and you cant trade the stone and theres only one in each game.
LoL nah man that ain't going to happen. Shinies are meant to be hard to find, and super rare, and that'd be way too easy. I'd rather run into a shiny by luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.