• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Stories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackson

well I'm new at this so dont be real mean to me about my work.
The comics about a boy who gets in the middle of a big plan buy team rocket, magma, and aqua.
I should update at lest three times a week.

newest:
5nsiv5.png

old:
Comic1:it begins
Comic2:An Egg...
Comic2:!?!?!?
Comic4:sad day
Comic5:good bye

Last edited:

Matt`

r u srs?
You might want to connect the speech bubble with the person who is saying it.

The plot looks somewhat original. But the "running" effect of the person doesn't look at all like running.
And I don't get how random jirachis transport an egg... to prof. oak....?

Tabby Catty

Courtney loves Ruby
The strong point of your comic is the special effects. This comic can go either way though. Only time will tell if it is good or not.

Reign G

Roggen and Rolan
not bad, you know. I'll see where this goes. Now, I have a question...Where did you get all those poses of Jirachi?

hydroswirl

Water Pokemon Master
Hallelujah! Finally! Another comic that is visually impressive. It's wonderful. The only thing I reccommend is using actual speech bubbles, not the stuff your using now. Once you get set sizes, it's really easy to use actual speech bubbles.

I'm gonna keep an eye on this one. :)

Jackson

hydroswirl

Water Pokemon Master
I meant as most comics are horribly pixelated and are ugly to the eye. Yours isn't. The only thing that bothers me is that your textboxes are ugly. And please don't zoom in on the character and slap on the Pokemon non-zoomed in. It looks horrible, because you have different pixel sizes. Regardless, it's still going to be dis-proportionate, so stop trying to make it make sense. Pokemon doesn't make sense. We've got playboy bunnies and fire breathing lizards, that doesn't make sense, so don't worry if a Caterpie is the size of the trainer. If you used Coronis' sprites, the trainer is bigger than Oniz. So either way it makes sense, so please stop trying to make it work because it never will. That for me, really is distracting, and I REALLY don't like it.

wall o text/10

Team Elecwater

shocking isnt it
i like it. oh and on my sprite thread, your egg is ready

Status
Not open for further replies.