• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Styles

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
The Dark skin is pretty good, so I'm using that.

Are the runners-up going to be the "inactive" icons when you get around to making them?

RaZoR LeAf

Night Terror

Are the runners-up going to be the "inactive" icons when you get around to making them?

I like that, i'll certainly consider that when it comes round to changing the icons.

Torpoleon

That does sound interesting. Personally, I was thinking they'd probably have the Pokémon normal and shinyness, similarly to the main SPPf skin.

Last edited:

jstinftw!

hey trainer
I really like them! The BW one is still my favorite though. :p

I honestly don't mind the Celebi icon on the Serebii.net style too much, and I think it's great that there's a Mobile version now too! Will that be getting new skins in the future as well?

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Can u make a way to change back to old format.I'm not that comfortable with t new one

No. vBulletin, the forum software we use, made the change and all we did was upgrade to the latest stable version. It's not reversable