• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Styles

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
I really like them! The BW one is still my favorite though. :p

I honestly don't mind the Celebi icon on the Serebii.net style too much, and I think it's great that there's a Mobile version now too! Will that be getting new skins in the future as well?

We don't actually have a mobile skin yet. That's the same as the regular skin...

Psycho Cut

*requests psychic one with a Gallade*

They look pretty good, though I still prefer the original. Ah, nostalgia...

StarMasterWarrior

the prince of stars
*requests Flying style with beautiful Staraptor*

:p

Kelz

More saving. More doing.™
I guess they're okay. At least they don't make my eyes bleed anymore, like the godawful vB3 ones you had.

RaZoR LeAf

Night Terror
There are voting threads in the Serebii.net Discussion forum, three types at a time. Poison and Dark are obviously done, so is Flying (Pidgeot), Rock (Tyranitar), Dragon (Flygon) and Grass (Jumpluff). Curren types under discussion are Fire, Electric and Bug.

Not_A_Cyberbully

Claimed Gabite
There are voting threads in the Serebii.net Discussion forum, three types at a time. Poison and Dark are obviously done, so is Flying (Pidgeot), Rock (Tyranitar), Dragon (Flygon) and Grass (Jumpluff). Curren types under discussion are Fire, Electric and Bug.

Some others are done? Why can't we use them?

RaZoR LeAf

Night Terror
The skins will be up in time. I work Monday to Friday, so I don't have loads of time to spend each night designing them. I've got a fortnight off at the end of this week, so I'll be able to churn the skins out much faster.

flameswy

Lord of Light
Wow, that was fast.

I had my teeth gritted to wait a while for a dark skin.

XD

Torpoleon

Did you guys skip the Flying Skin, or is that still being worked on?

EDIT: Never mind. I should have read the thread more. Sorry. So Flygon is going to for Dragon, eh? That sounds cool.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
I'm glad Flygon's the one on the Dragon skin. It was my favorite Pokemon before Musharna existed. :3

I'll probably use that when it comes out, unless Musharna ends up on the Psychic skin (Though I doubt it... Few people like it as I do. It would make a lovely skin, as one of the banners in my rotating sig shows. xD)

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
I'm liking the skin redesigns. It's the first time I've used something other than standard Serebii green.