• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Styles

DucksGoMooful

Evergreen tail?
I love it! This shall replace the Bug skin for me for now.

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
Ah the new skin is amazing!!! Excellent Job Razor! :3 Such a nice balance of two colors that constantly clash <.> :D

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Oh, it's awesome! Using this from now on. Replaces the regular and Fire for me! So cool! Great job!

DaveTheFishGuy

Fish Trainer
Nice job RL, always good to see something new from you.

Zachmac

Not bad, not bad at all.

Though I think I'll keep sticking to b/w. I don't want to cry over my impatience for the game to come out.

I like the X & Y skin but the vm page clashes and the text in the newsfeed is hard to read but o well ill try it out for a bit

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
the X & Y skin reminds me of the old Ruby and Sapphire Skin.

I like it and will be using it for awhile

Yellow De Viridian Grove

I freaking love the new x and y skin. It looks awesome! I am a fan of the darker skins, I actually changed from the Rock skin. I will probably use it for a while. I am not a fan of the red, but it needed to be there and it doesn't detract from it too much. I like the fact that the dark blue is the main color of the skin.

Aegon

Can you screenshot this, so I can deal with it? I don't have any issues with the VM Pages on my screen, and I don't know what 'News feed' you are talking about.
Perhaps he/she's referring to the "My Activity" tab. That's certainly not easy to read.