• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Styles

Not_A_Cyberbully

Claimed Gabite
The Flying skin from before was Dark Blue, which I don't personally think represented the type at all. The colours I'm doing are pretty much all from Pigeot. It'll be the next one that goes live, it just wont be until the weekend at the earliest. I've got a lot of prep to do in work before I have my two weeks off, so I've time to design the skins at home, but not the time to make them.

Ok then. Well thanks for your work!

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Well, I wouldn't really complain. There are going to be 17 different types to use for skins, and you even get to vote for which pokemon appear.

If you like at least one of the skins, any one, including Serebii green, then there is no need to complain. Okay, I'll admit that it seemed like I was complaining about Flygon, but it's just that I didn't understand why a fly is representing the dragon type.

Flygon is not a fly. It's plenty dragonlike...

bolter1

Swampert Trainer
The Flying skin from before was Dark Blue, which I don't personally think represented the type at all. The colours I'm doing are pretty much all from Pigeot. It'll be the next one that goes live, it just wont be until the weekend at the earliest. I've got a lot of prep to do in work before I have my two weeks off, so I've time to design the skins at home, but not the time to make them.
We will not doubt be looking forward to it! Thanks for the new skins, I'm loving them.

Phoopes

There it is.
I love the Poison skin, using that currently. Though I can't wait for the Jumpluff and Torkoal skins.

RaZoR LeAf

Night Terror
Serebii is working on that issue, it's something to do with how vBulliten marks links, not the colours of the style.

I'm officially off work for two weeks now, so I'll be starting on the skins. I don't know when they'll be done exactly, but soon.

Ansem1013

4768-7457-8661
Serebii is working on that issue, it's something to do with how vBulliten marks links, not the colours of the style.

I'm officially off work for two weeks now, so I'll be starting on the skins. I don't know when they'll be done exactly, but soon.

I'm excited to se how they turn out :)

DaveTheFishGuy

Fish Trainer
There hasn't been a Normal vote yet. Jumpluff won Grass bcos awesome

Just a quick question. How long does it take for a new skin to be finished?

RaZoR LeAf

Night Terror
Just a quick question. How long does it take for a new skin to be finished?

How long is a piece of string?

So which pokemon won the fire/bug/electric votings?

Torkoal, Yanmega and Luxray. And I have to say well done to everyone who actually thought before they voted, because I have to try and make the Dragon Skin and the Bug skin different enough considering they've both got Red Green and White mascots voted in.