• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Styles

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
Of the three posts I deleted on this page, I would say none were necessary at all. =p

Rather than stating how unnecessary each other's posts might be, just report it if you think it's off topic than add to the mess, thanks.

bolter1

Swampert Trainer
It's official, Ghost is now my new favourite style! I've been using it since it became live, and I tried going back to Electric but it was just too bright now (still my second favourite style , though). The purple is not too dark, and not too bright. Plus, the banner looks awesome especially the font for "Serebii.net".

Moonlight_Tails

Nocturnal Trainer
I finally changed from dark to electric. I have to say, I'm pretty impressed they used luxray over pikachu. I perfer luxray over pikachu anyway so maybe that just me.

Nope, I've never been a fan of Pikachu either. Luxray on the other hand is my fave electric type. Love the Style too. Appreciate it.

TheEliteEmpoleon

Using Ice right now, and have been for the last few months. Its really easy on the eyes (Plus I love ice types!)

I plan to switch to ice when it gets colder, since I never really used it, but I like it.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
could u predict when the others will be rdy? or are u not really sure at all?

Ghosts of the Forums

Who Ya Gonna Call?
hey, what's that in rl's sig say? you know, the part that says do not bug me for progress reports?

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
good work on the bug style, razor leaf! I love it.