• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Styles

Yea it works alot better now thanks razor

White_Roar~

Mother Monster
Wow! The new X & Y skin looks really nice! I especially like the color blend! Thanks RaZoR LeAf, continue to make excellent and high quality-looking skins! ^_^

AJ

❖☢☼☯☾♛☮
shouldn't the X & Y have waited until we got more information/images of the 6th gen? Not criticizing the actual theme, looks great!

Ghosts of the Forums

Who Ya Gonna Call?
shouldn't the X & Y have waited until we got more information/images of the 6th gen? Not criticizing the actual theme, looks great!

Not really, no. All it needs are the cover Pokemon.

Mr. Ribbles

Cubchoo Lover
Wow. The X & Y Skin looks really well made, and dosn't hurt my eyes! Havn't had that since the Electric Skin was released.

Going to use this for a while, Thanks!

RaZoR LeAf

Night Terror

The B2W2 theme didn't. All it needed was a colour scheme and artwork of the Legendaries. I took the colour-scheme from the trailer and the legends themselves (Red and Black from Yversslsldle and Blue and Purple from Xereororoeoroeroe, neither names I know how to spell and can't be bothered to go look). Any further information has no use.

As for something to replace the Serebii Sprites, well we really don't have any kind of images yet to use in place of them. So they'll have to stay as they are for the time being.

Ghosts of the Forums

Who Ya Gonna Call?
The B2W2 theme didn't. All it needed was a colour scheme and artwork of the Legendaries. I took the colour-scheme from the trailer and the legends themselves (Red and Black from Yversslsldle and Blue and Purple from Xereororoeoroeroe, neither names I know how to spell and can't be bothered to go look). Any further information has no use.

As for something to replace the Serebii Sprites, well we really don't have any kind of images yet to use in place of them. So they'll have to stay as they are for the time being.

Lololololololol. I might sig that.

Lost Lore

Diving Deep
Whoawhoa, this style is really super pretty... I think I'll use it for a while~ Blues and purples always go well together in my book!

HetaOni

Chesaught
The B2W2 theme didn't. All it needed was a colour scheme and artwork of the Legendaries. I took the colour-scheme from the trailer and the legends themselves (Red and Black from Yversslsldle and Blue and Purple from Xereororoeoroeroe, neither names I know how to spell and can't be bothered to go look).
Lololololol. XD

I really love the X and Y skin though.

Takeo

I like the color scheme, I do have a problem with the banner, Xerneas image isn't as sharp as Yveltal, maybe it's the source used or might be because it was a rushed job, besides that though its good, just my two cents~

RaZoR LeAf

Night Terror
I like the color scheme, I do have a problem with the banner, Xerneas image isn't as sharp as Yveltal, maybe it's the source used or might be because it was a rushed job, besides that though its good, just my two cents~

Both sources used were high quality images, and the time spent on the banner was about 4-5 hours. What you are likely seeing is the jpeg compression on the banner to lower it's size. My saved PNG file is 248kbs, the banner on the forum is 28kbs. You can see the original image here.

Torpoleon

Wow, the XY skin looks really nice. I've used the Dragon skin for a little while now, so it's nice to switch to an awesome skin for the upcoming XY!

Takeo

Both sources used were high quality images, and the time spent on the banner was about 4-5 hours. What you are likely seeing is the jpeg compression on the banner to lower it's size. My saved PNG file is 248kbs, the banner on the forum is 28kbs. You can see the original image here.

haha sorry didn't mean to offend, the original looks better if only slightly, and even then you would have to look closely to tell.

Dark Searchman

Serpentine Sniper
Not sure how recently you made it, but I just tried the Electric skin, and it's just BEAUTIFUL. Luxray's one of my faves, I'm so glad you picked his color scheme! :D