• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Summarys

Shin Ura Yuuki

Red's Follower
Sorry dude, but the lineup was already confirmed in the summary. Ash is going to use the 4 Pokemon he was with on his first quest as a trainer, and that's Pikachu, Bulbasaur, Charizard and Squirtle. Donphan won't make an appearance.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
Sorry dude, but the lineup was already confirmed in the summary. Ash is going to use the 4 Pokemon he was with on his first quest as a trainer, and that's Pikachu, Bulbasaur, Charizard and Squirtle. Donphan won't make an appearance.

Well then whoever Pikachu battles better not be a legendary otherwise Ash is gone.

Flamez

Elite 4 Champion
Well then whoever Pikachu battles better not be a legendary otherwise Ash is gone.
Im pretty sure it wont be a legendary I see him using a d/p pokemon. If the 4th pokemon does turn out to be a legendary then who knows maybe someone will weaken it first and then pikachu will knock it out. If regice doesn't lose to charizard then Im certain charizard will weaken it enough for pikachu to win. Besides pikachu is not weak when its faced with a tough battle it will answer the call.

JazzJazz

pikachu is not weak when its faced with a tough battle it will answer the call.

Pikachu is just about as far from being weak as any of Ash's pokemon... tough battle or not, the little fella packs a punch!

evanescencelover

Wait, were Ash's first captured Pokemon Caterpie [Butterfree now] and Pidgeotto [Pidgeot]?
Grrr...
Thay always forget the oldies.
Bulbasaur is cool and all, and Charizard beat a freakin' Articuno, and Squirtle has SHADES, but Sleep Powder beat like 123452345 Beedrill, and Pidgeot's just an interesting Pokemon.
But the writers will do what they do.

CrimsonX

its dusclops vs. charizard

Jonessodaco.Chris

Is Back Finally!
well ok im thinking for the episode first pokemon! final battle! this will happen

Brandon Vs Ash
;377; vs ;001;
;377; vs ;007;
;379; vs ;007;
;379; vs ;006;
;356; vs ;006; (double Ko and episode finishes)

Then Deciding Match! Vs Regice!
After regirock, registeel, dusclops, bulbasaur, squirtle and charizard have fainted its time for a final one on one battle

;378; vs ;025;
;025; wins Ash wins

CrimsonX

well ok im thinking for the episode first pokemon! final battle! this will happen

Brandon Vs Ash
;377; vs ;001;
;377; vs ;007;
;379; vs ;007;
;379; vs ;006;
;356; vs ;006; (double Ko and episode finishes)

Then Deciding Match! Vs Regice!
After regirock, registeel, dusclops, bulbasaur, squirtle and charizard have fainted its time for a final one on one battle

;378; vs ;025;
;025; wins Ash wins

If youre right ill give you a dollar o and watch the b/c the 1st episode will most likely be reuniting and training.

Last edited:

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
Well, it's too dificult believe that Brandon will use ONLY ONE non-legendary pkm with the three regis.I think will a full battle, six Vs. six.But, if Ash will use pikachu, charizard, squirtle and bulbasaur, which other pkm he could use? I vote sceptile and snorlax!

Grumpig

Exams already?!
Well, you better start believing... 'cause it's gonna happen.

To be fair, we don't know for sure. I mean, yes, it's likely, but not 100% certain. We only know he'll battle Dusclops and Regice. Everyone's assuming the other two are the remaining two Regis. I'd actually like for Brandon to have only Regice out of the Regis for this battle.

I think will a full battle, six Vs. six.

But *that* is wrong. It's been confirmed it's a four vs. four, so only the Kanto trio and Pikachu will be used. I know, it's sad, but true.

Last edited:

CAMM

Wood Stalker