• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Summarys

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
1154947772502.jpg

1154947216676.jpg

Can someone translate this please?
________
COLORADO MARIJUANA DISPENSARY

Last edited:

slowkingsley

The 7/9 episode is Satoshi vs Haruka! Last Battle!!

The 24/8 First pokemon, last battle episode mentions Charizard, Squirtle and Bulbasaur

Last edited:

crawdauntpro

darksidetrainer
And on come the speculation that all 3 of them fight the Regis'.

Thriller

Its almost time
And comes Cybercubed happy that the two Squirtles will finally meet each other, which I hope never happens.

Don't tell me Charizard, Squirtle, and Bulbasaur all come back to Ash's team to battle the Regi's...what happens to Ash's AG squad then...anyway sounds interesting. I have no clue what the May vs. Ash episode will be about but the First Pokemon, Final Battle! episode is what I'm wondering about.

slowkingsley

And on come the speculation that all 3 of them fight the Regis'.

It would most likely end up being Charizard Vs Regice in the Regice episode. Charizard beating two legendaries in the same saga albeit with type advantage does seem unfair to Ash's other pokemon.

I'm wondering why will they fight. Maybe May will get him angry? I would like to see a battle between Combusken and Pikachu. I hope Ash won't take Corphish to this battle :/

About returning Charizard... well, probably we will see a battle between Charizard and RegiIce. This time Ash will win. First Charizard beat Articuno and now it will win against next legendary. I had a hope for a batlle between RegiIce and - the most important pokemon - Pikachu, but well...

DANdotW

Previously Iota
Can anyone actually translate the things, rather than discuss things we don't know about? The whole, Charizard, Squirtle, Bulbasaur thing has really tweaked my interest.

Hunter

I'm really wondering about the First pokemon Final Battle stuff. Are Charizard, Squirtle, and Bulbasaur coming back? They're not all going to fight the Regi's are they? If so, kinda unfair for Ash's BF team who have work so hard and then half of them get ditched. Anyway, I wonder why May and Ash battle. Hopefully, TR won't interupt as always.

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
Well, they are kinda the "First Pokemon", besides Pikachu, they were Ash's first one he ever got (and still has).

And, they are the first gen.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
So the Kanto trio may be returning to take out the Regi's?

Whoa, this is like the Johto league all over again! The old Kanto trio return to help Ash in his battles.

If those three are going to come back for the Regi battle what pokemon will Ash take out of his team for them? Aipom is already Oak'd, Torkoal unfortunatly might go back to Oak if this happens. Corphish could be replaced by Squirtle most likely (considering its loss form Chansey) and someone might replace either Swellow or Donphan (I kinda doubt Sceptile). Which would be extremely unfair for Corphish, Swellow, and Donphan since they all worked very hard. And to be ditched at the very last second, how disappointing. I mean the Kanto starters are strong, but c'mon...what was the point of bringing his Hoenn pokemon and Donphan if they're not even going to finish through the whole saga.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
If those three are going to come back for the Regi battle what pokemon will Ash take out of his team for them? Aipom is already Oak'd, Torkoal unfortunatly might go back to Oak if this happens. Corphish could be replaced by Squirtle most likely (considering its loss form Chansey) and someone might replace either Swellow or Donphan (I kinda doubt Sceptile). Which would be extremely unfair for Corphish, Swellow, and Donphan since they all worked very hard. And to be ditched at the very last second, how disappointing. I mean the Kanto starters are strong, but c'mon...what was the point of bringing his Hoenn pokemon and Donphan if they're not even going to finish through the whole saga.

Who knows, i am in agreement of Charizard possibly fighting the Regi's but not Bulbasaur and Squirtle , if this turns out to be true though then it looks like there will be a three on three match(goes off shouting many profanities....comes back) though i do gotta admit the three from the original Kanto to close out this Kanto is intresting indeed, although some people are gonna be po'ed if the info is true.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Let's wait till we have confirmation. We know the Kanto trio won't be staying.

Charizard will return to the Valley, Squirtle will return to the Squirtle Squad, and Bulbasaur will return to Oaks to be with May's Bulbasaur.

Maybe his AG crew will continue to D/P?