• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Super Mario Bros 2 (3DS)

Clamps

Warning: Jokes!
This'll make the game be played much longer, seeing as though Nintendo is now trying to make games that people will keep coming back to for more.

If they really wanted to do that they'd just remove saving.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
I like it, but it's annoying when the koopas stop right before you jump on them, and they end up hitting you.
In all honesty, I've had little to no problem with enemies dancing to the beat.

Dragon Trainer X

良い感じ!
In all honesty, I've had little to no problem with enemies dancing to the beat.

I let them feel dance to the beat, turn to keep walking, only to find out I'm there with my fireballs ready.

Mew2

Team Rocket's Enemy
I like it, but it's annoying when the koopas stop right before you jump on them, and they end up hitting you.

I actually like that about the New Super Mario Bros. games. It makes you have to pay attention to not only the enemies on screen, but also the music and the pattern. I will admit that there have been a few times where I mistimed a jump due to Koopas dancing and took damage from it. It promptly made me pay more attention and take the enemies more seriously.

Cutty

Forever now
I bought the game yesterday and so far I haven't got the hang of it yet.
I need to learn the tricks first I suppose. Can someone share some? Or links?
Well, of course I'll probly find myself.

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon

The easy as it is, you don't need us to hold your hands.

TheEliteEmpoleon

There really aren't that many 'tricks.' There are quite a few secrets though. To find them, just jump where a wall is missing, or in between two brick blocks, where there is usually a hidden block.

Dragon Trainer X

良い感じ!
There really aren't that many 'tricks.' There are quite a few secrets though. To find them, just jump where a wall is missing, or in between two brick blocks, where there is usually a hidden block.

I've found a decent handful of them, but nothing to help me get to 20,000 coins in Rush Mode.

I actually like that about the New Super Mario Bros. games. It makes you have to pay attention to not only the enemies on screen, but also the music and the pattern. I will admit that there have been a few times where I mistimed a jump due to Koopas dancing and took damage from it. It promptly made me pay more attention and take the enemies more seriously.

The day I hear someone taking a Goomba seriously is the day I've heard everything.

What's the level lineup people are using to get 30,000 coins in Coin Rush? The one I have gives 13,000 at most.

Mew2

Team Rocket's Enemy
The day I hear someone taking a Goomba seriously is the day I've heard everything.

What's the level lineup people are using to get 30,000 coins in Coin Rush? The one I have gives 13,000 at most.

The Goombas don't dance so they're no real danger at all, only in large numbers and with support from other enemies like Hammer Bros or Koopa Paratroopas. It's the Koopa Troopas, and only Koopa Troopas if I remember correctly, that dance like that and can throw off a jump. All it really requires is for me to pay attention and not get too arrogant. I've seen more than one person get faked out by the dancing Koopas and take a hit, some of them adults.

TheEliteEmpoleon

The first world has to be Mushroom-A. Get at least 3,325 using the trick, and then hit the top of the flagpole. Total: At least 7,500
Next level- top of flagpole. Total: At least 15,000
Final level. Beat the boss. Total: 30,000

Dragon Trainer X

良い感じ!
The first world has to be Mushroom-A. Get at least 3,325 using the trick, and then hit the top of the flagpole. Total: At least 7,500
Next level- top of flagpole. Total: At least 15,000
Final level. Beat the boss. Total: 30,000

Okay, thanks for the help!

TheEliteEmpoleon

I'm personally disapointed that there was no mountain world

I guess they chose to put the worlds that could offer more diversity. The mountain worlds usually didn't have much except those cliffs to climb on.

TicoPokemonMaster

I'm personally disapointed that there was no mountain world

I haven't played the game to completion yet. I've had only time to play through world 1. But there are mountain level (especially one at dusk). Not only that if I'm not mistaken World 6 is a combo of Sky world with Mountain world. Just like World 3 is a combo of beach and poison jungle.

TheEliteEmpoleon

I haven't played the game to completion yet. I've had only time to play through world 1. But there are mountain level (especially one at dusk). Not only that if I'm not mistaken World 6 is a combo of Sky world with Mountain world. Just like World 3 is a combo of beach and poison jungle.

Yeah. I didn't even think of that...