• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Super Mario Bros 2 (3DS)

Mew2

Team Rocket's Enemy
If you can add bosses to the levels, my dream of having a level where you face all of the Koopalings, Bowser Jr., and Bowser, himself, all at the same time may finally become reality. Here's hoping that they allow that or something similar to happen.

TicoPokemonMaster

Before this thread is put to rest for real, let me say that controls are slippery. And that's the only challenge in the game. The boss fights are piss easy, well maybe not the second, everyone else is straight forward.

The controls are fine to me.
Also so far I've considered Roy, Iggy and Wendy to have interesting battles. Roy's is piss easy but I like that he acts like a charging chuck. Iggy has his pet chain chomp that goes in random direction which while not hard I may lose a powerup in the process. Wendy I found to be interesting in that she doesn't use her wand at all and calls on cheep-cheep, I will say though that after she calls the cheep-cheep when the water receedes she leaves herself wide open. Larry's battle by far is the most disappointing battle in the game. Its almost as if he should have been the first boss again.
I am having a blast with the DLC that I bought. Nerve-Wrack, Platform Panic, Coin Challenge C, Mystery Adventures and Impossible packs are all interesting. I have managed to bet Platform Panic, Coin Challenge C, and Mystery Adventures Pack but having gotten the target goal yet. And after all these years of playing Mario games it is sad that Impossible pack is kicking my a**.