• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Super Mario Bros. U

TheEliteEmpoleon

I got close once, but wasn't high enough to get on the floor. I just used a regular Acorn from the normal exit.

Currently working on getting all the Star Coins in the final world, then will head to the rest of Superstar Road.

Anyone know how to get the 5th star on your save?

woot21 out dawgs

Catch Nabbit in Worlds 1-7,or find all 94 exits (flagpoles).

I got the game recently and I'm liking it a lot so far. Sparkling Sea is my favorite area as of now.

NarutoUzumakikun

Wendy's castle is bugging me. At least the final fight is with those darn icicles. The HD is jsut really nice in this game

woot21

super noob
Catch Nabbit in Worlds 1-7,or find all 94 exits (flagpoles).

I got the game recently and I'm liking it a lot so far. Sparkling Sea is my favorite area as of now.
Done both. Got all the secret exits, caught Nabbit in each world, got all the star coins (including Super Star Road), beat Bowser, got all the exits through Peach's Castle. Am I missing something?

woot21 out dawgs

Zibdas

not bad
Done both. Got all the secret exits, caught Nabbit in each world, got all the star coins (including Super Star Road), beat Bowser, got all the exits through Peach's Castle. Am I missing something?

woot21 out dawgs

From what I can find, you need to
Star One - Defeat final boss of the main game
Star Two - Find all star coin from worlds 1-8
Star Three - Beat every level and search every exit of worlds 1-8
Star Four - Find all star coin in Superstar Road
Star Five - Catch Nabbit in worlds 1-7 once/

TheEliteEmpoleon

woot21 out dawgs

Maybe if you used any assist blocks you can't get five stars. That's what I've heard.