• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Super Mario Bros Wii

Me and my friend got to world 6 in 1 1/4 hours, on co-op. Which is a lot harder than multiplayer imo.
The new items are damn cheap, the bosses are pitiful, but the game is fun.

Torpoleon

I like the game a lot although I don't play it everday though. I've had it since Dec. 11, 2009 and I'm at World4 although keep in mind that I don't play that much.(So don't say "Wow. You've got to be kidding me. You've had the game for over a month and you're olnly on World 4?!) My skills in the game seem to flunctuate as well. One day I might be awesome at the game but the next day,I might do horrible at it, although I do like the game.

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
This game has recaptured the essence of Mario. I was so blown away when I played it. I find it is very simple when played on your own, but the real fun comes in multiplayer where everyone ends up laughing at how we accidently kill each other. It's a simple game, but simplicity is beauty here.

DaAuraWolf

I’m Back...
I was glad about this game.Finally,A 2-D Mario Game for the Wii.

Kotone

LOL on that fire rollercoaster one I kept picking my friends and throw them to the lava so fun.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Me and 3 of my friends (a full house) got to Bowser and defeated him in 2.5 hours (excluding washroom breaks)! It is a great game for any level of player. Yet, it gets dull after you beat it!

Torpoleon

Now I'm on World 5. I was almost up to the half way point(castle) but lost all my lives and to restart the world. Eventually I will beat it.

So, do you unlock a cannon by getting all the Star Coins of a world?

Will-powered Spriter

Pokédex Complete!
Now I'm on World 5. I was almost up to the half way point(castle) but lost all my lives and to restart the world. Eventually I will beat it.

So, do you unlock a cannon by getting all the Star Coins of a world?

No, you unlock it via a secret exit in one of the worlds.
It would be a bit pointless if it was by getting all star coins.

Torpoleon

No, you unlock it via a secret exit in one of the worlds.
It would be a bit pointless if it was by getting all star coins.
Oh. Well at least Star Coins help unlock hint movies at Peach's castle. I remember that there was one hint movie about a secret exit or something for World 2.

Dragonite19

Dragonite Fan
Oh. Well at least Star Coins help unlock hint movies at Peach's castle. I remember that there was one hint movie about a secret exit or something for World 2.

There's also one for world 6. I was dumbfounded when I found the secret exit and got a cannon that warped me to world 8.

EDIT: I found a vid of it in case you're interested. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWRyR58eKFs

Last edited:

Torpoleon

There's also one for world 6. I was dumbfounded when I found the secret exit and got a cannon that warped me to world 8.

EDIT: I found a vid of it in case you're interested. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWRyR58eKFs
Thanks! I found a video for a warpzone in World 3 which transfers me to World 6(since I'm only up to World 5) so then I would be at World 6 and then can get transferred to World 8. I'll favorite both videos so I don't forget.

Torpoleon

So now I unlocked World 8 from the warpzone. I only need to unlock World 7 before I have ever world unlocked. I just need to beat the boss of World 6 and then World 7 would be unlocked.

Dan The Poke Man

MEGAMEGAMEGA
I remember on world 8, when I finally beat Bowser Jr., I was like "YEAH! SUCK IT!" then that bridge formed.... yeah. Guess what I was thinking then.

I finally beat Bowser after more than 15 tries.\

Just so some of you know, before you go into Bowsers room, on the right side of the door, next to the wall, is an invisible block, holding a fire flower. If you hit Bowser 25 times with a fireball, he'll die. Or you can go under him when he jumps. It's hard though, you have to stay close to him at all times, and you'll know he's going to jump when he bends over.

Hope that helped.

Dan The Poke Man

MEGAMEGAMEGA
I remember on world 8, when I finally beat Bowser Jr., I was like "YEAH! SUCK IT!" then that bridge formed.... yeah. Guess what I was thinking then.

Just so some of you know, before you go into Bowsers room, on the right side of the door, next to the wall, is an invisible block, holding a fire flower. If you hit Bowser 25 times with a fireball, he'll die. Or you can go under him when he jumps. It's hard though, you have to stay close to him at all times, and you'll know he's going to jump when he bends over.

Hope that helped.

Torpoleon

Hope that helped.
Cool, thanks. Although, I'm not even close to being up to Bowser. World 8-1 isn't exactly easy since sometimes I mess up.

Dan The Poke Man

MEGAMEGAMEGA
^You know what sucks? The one where you have to ride on that platform all the way through the level. it took me FOREVER to beat it. I even wasted some of my hard earned items doing it... and I lost, still. :p

Alzi

Toon link
Not sure if many know but someone in Brisbane Australia is getting fined 1.5 million dollars from Nintendo Australia for uploading this game and making it availble for hackers 1 week earlier then it's official release date.

Intresting.