• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Team... RMT!

sachira450

This is my new team. My old one had way to many problems, so I thought this one out a lot. This team is for wi-fi AND shoddy so take that in consideration when rating. I will have access to platinum, so platinum movesets are welcome.

Team at a glance:
dpmfa068.png
dpmfa130.png
dpmfa437.png
dpmfa480.png

dpmfa094.png
dpmfa197.png

machamp.png

Lead:
Machamp@ Lum Berry
Ability: No Guard
Nature: Adamant
Evs: 252 Hp, 160 Atk, 96 Spd
- Substitute
- Dynamic Punch
- Stone Edge
- Bullet Punch
Description: This is my moveset for a LEAD Machamp. Uses Substitute if the opponent is a status inducer. Dynamic Punch has great power, gets STAB, and never misses because of No Guard. Stone Edge destroys Gyrados, and Salamence. \Bullet Punch gets priority and overcomes Machamp’s horrible Speed.
252 Hp Evs let Machamp last longer. 160 Atk Evs and 96 Spd Evs give Machamp a sweeping boost. The boosts my attack.

gyarados.png

Physical Sweeper:
Gyarados@ Life Orb
Ability: Intimidate
Nature: Jolly
Evs: 64 Hp, 252 Atk, 192 Spd
- Dragon Dance
- Waterfall
- Ice Fang
- Earthquake
Description: One of the biggest threats I have ever seen. One of these things sweeped my whole team with two DDs (I sucked back then but still). Dragon Dance gives me more power and allows me to outspeed even Jolly Weaviles after one DD. Waterfall gets STAB and destroys ground/ rock type leads (Hippowdon and Tyranitar). Ice Fang gets rid of Brellom and Celebi, which otherwise wall this set. Earthquake is a great move, and also gets rid of electric types. I might throw Stone Edge in there somewhere.
The Evs add to the huge attacking potential of this set. 252 Atk is necessary and 192 Spd lets me outspeed all base 130s. 64 Hp lets me live longer. Jolly will boost my great speed.

bronzong.png

Wall:
Bronzong@ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Sassy
Evs: 244 Hp, 188 Def, 76 SDef
- Gyro Ball
- Earthquake
- Hypnosis
- Stealth Rock
Description: Bronzong is one of the most annoying pokemon in the world (that’s my opinion because of all the trouble it gave me in the Elite Four), so I thought, why not use it? Gyro Ball uses its insanely bad speed to its advantage. Earthquake has a huge base power and is great on Bronzong. Hypnosis puts the opponent to sleep so I can use my final move which is Stealth Rock.
244 hp Evs lets me reach a leftovers recovery point. 188 def Evs lets it take more physical hits and sassy+76 SDef Evs lets it take more special hits and live to tell the tale.

uxie.png

Wall:
Uxie@ Leftovers
Nature: Calm
Evs: 244 Hp, 28 Def, 176 Spd
- Yawn
- Reflect
- U-turn
- Grass Knot
Description: My first wall. Uxie is one of my favorite pokemon. Unlike Bronzong (above) it helped my get past the Elite Four. Yawn puts the opponent to sleep. U-turn helps me get out fast, and Grass Knot gets rid of bulky waters, like Gyarados and Swampert, which my team might have problems with. Reflect boosts def.
244 Hp evs is for a leftovers recovery point. 176 speed evs outspeeds suicune.

gengar.png

Special Sweeper:
Gengar@ Life Orb
Nature: Timid
Evs: 4 Hp, 252 Atk, 252 Satk
- Hypnosis
- Shadow Ball
- Focus Blast/HP fighting
- Thunderbolt
Description: Uses Hypnosis and attacks. Shadow Ball gets STAB. Focus Blast and HP fighting deal with Blissey. Thunderbolt is for getting rid of bulky waters like Gyarados.
The Evs are there for obvious reasons. Life Orb boosts my power.

umbreon.png

Support:
Umbreon@ Leftovers
Ability: Synchronize
Nature: Careful
Evs: 252 Hp, 92 SDef, 164 Spd
- Wish
- Yawn
- Payback
- Toxic
Description: Wish is on most eeveeloutions(did I spell that right?). Use Wish then switch out. Payback for STAB. Toxic can wear down the opponent. Yawn is not that great because a lot of pokemon that Umbreon will switch in against have sleep talk.
These Evs let Umbreon last longer and use his moves properly.

The only thing that concerns me is that i have to switch into Bronzong to lay Stealth Rock, but thats not a big deal.
And thats it. If you see any problems at all just tell me and I'll fix them as well as I can. Credit for pictures goes to Arkeis. Credit for sprites goes to pokemonelite2000.com. Changes will be in bold.

Last edited:

UltimoVenusaur

DracoFist FTW
Lead:
Machamp@ Lum Berry
Ability: No Guard
Nature: Adamant
Evs: 252 Hp, 160 Atk, 96 Spd
- Substitute
- Dynamic Punch
- Stone Edge
- Bullet Punch

What are you trying to outspeed with those EVs? Just Tyranitar? If that's the case, I'd say, go for it for the T-Tar leads themselves, but otherwise, you're not doing much with anything. Go with Sub over SR because you have Bronzy setting those and it's not imperative that you lay down rocks with your lead. Stone Edge for more power and Bullet Punch so you can hit Aerodactyl (who doesn't carry priority) and Azelf. Most Azelf are Sashed anyway, so it'll be a 2HKO regardless.

Physical Sweeper:
Gyarados@ Life Orb
Ability: Intimidate
Nature: Jolly
Evs: 64 HP/252 Atk/192 Spd
- Dragon Dance
- Waterfall
- Ice Fang/Stone Edge
- Earthquake

Consider Stone Edge over Ice Fang for more complete coverage. You won't be able to hit Breloom, but that's about it. Also, go with Jolly and that EV spread so you can outspeed everything base-130 and below non-Scarfed (and some that are Scarfed like Suicune, Heracross and Heatran) after one DD.

Wall:
Bronzong@ Leftovers
Nature: Sassy
Evs: 244 HP, 188 Def, 76 SDef
- Gyro Ball
- Earthquake
- Hypnosis
- Stealth Rock

First off, let me congratulate you on not putting Explosion on Bronzong. You passed your first test :). The only thing I have to add on this is the EV spread. No need to max HP on a Lefties user as long as you get to a recovery checkpoint.

Wall:
Uxie@ Leftovers
Nature: Calm
Evs: 244 HP/28 Def/176 Spd
- Yawn
- Reflect
- U-turn
- Grass Knot

Meep. Don't use a -Spd nature and invest in Speed. You don't really need all that much damage on U-Turn. I see you're worried about bulky Waters, so I set your EV spread to get you to a Lefties recovery point and so that you can outspeed neutral natured 252 EVed Suicune, although I'm not sure that they invest all that much into Speed. Still, good to be on the safe side. Go with Reflect since a lot of the major threats are physical.

Special Sweeper:
Gengar@ Life Orb
Nature: Timid
Evs: 4 Hp, 252 Atk, 252 Satk
- Hypnosis
- Shadow Ball
- Hidden Power [Fighting]
- Thunderbolt

Zoom/Wide Lens don't really add enough accuracy to warrant using it. You'd be better off going with HP Fight, a much more reliable move. Gengar can't afford to miss. Also go with Timid and Life Orb so you can get to be as fast as you can and still have enough power to KO threats.

Baton Passer:
Umbreon@ Leftovers
Ability: Synchronize
Nature: Careful
Evs: 212 HP/252 Def/44 SpDef
- Wish
- Yawn/Last Resort/Spite
- Payback
- Toxic

What exactly are you passing, other than Wish, which you can pass by merely switching? BP on Umby is only really good if you're passing Mean Look. Also, I'm not sure what you're looking to outspeed there, but I don't think Umbreon needs Speed EVs. Someone can correct me if my interpretation is mistaken, but I think you'd rather get all the power you can out of Payback anyway.

Hope I helped :)