• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New team...

YOOMTAH

Let's dance~
This is a 4 Pokémon team based off the manga character Brinca.

154.png

Meganium @ Leftovers
• Bold nature
• 216 HP / 148 Def / 144 SpAtk
- Reflect
- Light Screen
- Leech Seed
- Energy Ball

160.png

Feraligatr @ Leftovers
• Jolly nature
• 252 Atk / 252 Spe / 4 HP
- Swords Dance
- Aqua Jet
- Ice Punch
- Earthquake

157.png

Typhlosion @ Expert Belt
• Timid nature
• 252 SpAtk / 252 Spe / 4 HP
- Eruption
- Focus Blast
- Flamethrower
- HP [Ground]

149.png

Dragonite @ Life Orb
• Rash nature
• 112 Atk / 196 SpAtk / 200 Spe
- Superpower
- Draco Meteor
- Thunderbolt
- Roost

Move/Nature/EV suggestions welcome, but I'm not changing the Pokémon.

Last edited:

Noctourniquet

∆∆∆
Right... I'm tired, so I'll make this quick and elaborate further later, probably.
YOOMTAH said:
Mew is an awesome Pokémon, with the same stats as Jirachi/Celebi etc., but his movepool does NOT make this team an Uber team. CAPICHE?!
Actually, it does, lol. Mew is Uber, and so is this team. But, like you, I couldn't care less xD

Toxistall Milotic without Sleep Talk could be hard to use, especially with your EVs. Imo, it's an inferior choice, but if you really don't want RestTalk then the next best thing is Recover Milotic. Better than just Rest Milotic because of added flexibility, imo. If you should choose to use this, then re-allocate your SpDef EVs into Def and run a Bold Nature instead. Since you seem to want to play slightly more offensively with this one, you may also want to consider some EVs in SpAtk.

Like I said, I'm tired right now so I won't comment on Mew or Lopunny yet. Sorry about that, hope what I've said already helps.

The Mighty Wurmple

You said:
This set used to be a secret of mine, because it has proven it's ingame usefullness more then once, and well I'm proud of it.
Anything works in-game lol.

- Mew's an Uber no matter its movepool.
- You say Thunder Punch in your Lopunny moveset yet you say 'Return/Fire Punch' in the description, which is it?
- Flail won't do you much use, as with your low defences you won't be likely to be sticking around with low HP.
- As TBR said Sleep Talk will be much more beneficial to Milotic than Ice Beam, or with a Recover set instead.
-

YOOMTAH

Let's dance~
Right... I'm tired, so I'll make this quick and elaborate further later, probably.

Actually, it does, lol. Mew is Uber, and so is this team. But, like you, I couldn't care less xD

I'm in a good mood... YOU'RE BANNED!
Just kidding.

Toxistall Milotic without Sleep Talk could be hard to use, especially with your EVs. Imo, it's an inferior choice, but if you really don't want RestTalk then the next best thing is Recover Milotic. Better than just Rest Milotic because of added flexibility, imo. If you should choose to use this, then re-allocate your SpDef EVs into Def and run a Bold Nature instead. Since you seem to want to play slightly more offensively with this one, you may also want to consider some EVs in SpAtk.

Like I said, I'm tired right now so I won't comment on Mew or Lopunny yet. Sorry about that, hope what I've said already helps.

I'll go for Recover...

Anything works in-game lol.

- Mew's an Uber no matter its movepool.

Wich i find ridiculous.

- You say Thunder Punch in your Lopunny moveset yet you say 'Return/Fire Punch' in the description, which is it?

My fault, it's Thunder Punch.

- Flail won't do you much use, as with your low defences you won't be likely to be sticking around with low HP.

In-Game there're a lot of attacks she can switch in to without being killed, so it's not really a problem. But competitive you're right...

- As TBR said Sleep Talk will be much more beneficial to Milotic than Ice Beam, or with a Recover set instead.

I go for Recover.

Sorry guys for the odd team, i'll make it complete as quickly as possible.

EDIT: Geez, i don't like this team too.
I'm going to make it as easy as possible, my team based on Brinca:

154.png

Meganium @ Leftovers
• Bold nature
- Reflect
- Light Screen
- Leech Seed
- Energy Ball

160.png

Feraligatr @ Leftovers
• Jolly nature
- Swords Dance
- Aqua Jet
- Ice Punch
- Earthquake

157.png

Typhlosion @ Expert Belt
• Timid nature
- Eruption
- Focus Blast
- Flamethrower
- HP [Ground]

149.png

Dragonite @ Life Orb
• Rash nature
- Superpower
- Draco Meteor
- Thunderbolt
- Roost

Last edited:

[GS]

Staring at my phone
154.png

Meganium @ Leftovers
• Bold nature
- Reflect/Light Screen
- Substitute
- Leech Seed
- Energy Ball

Go with sub over one of the screens, it'll keep
away status and crits. Which screen you pick
is up to you, but Light Screen is best here. The
EV's need some tweaking, but I'm short on time
ATM.

160.png

Feraligatr @ Leftovers
• Jolly nature
- Swords Dance
- Aqua Jet
- Ice Punch
- Earthquake

This looks fine.

157.png

Typhlosion @ Choice Scarf/Wise Glasses
• Timid nature
- Eruption
- Focus Blast
- Flamethrower
- HP [Ground]

He's fine, but he would kill for a scarf. If you
don't like being stuck, Wise Glasses are an option.

149.png

Dragonite @ Life Orb
• Rash nature
- Superpower
- Draco Meteor/Outrage
- Thunderbolt
- Roost

Don't think I've encountered a Dragonite like
this before. You could go with Outrage> DM since
you're also using TBolt, but I only say that because
I have no idea

Changes in... Yea... Hope this helps. ^^

YOOMTAH

Let's dance~
Changes in... Yea... Hope this helps. ^^
I wan't to keep the double screens, sorry. It's to support anyway.
Meganium kills what it can kill and if not, switches to an other Pokémon.

Wise Glasses on Typhlosion, and I gave it Extrasensory because Timid with good IVs is impossible to get, and Meganium does the grassjob anyway.

Don't like this moveset for Dragonite...
Maybe special?

• Dragonite @ Life Orb
• Modest nature
- Ice Beam
- Draco Meteor
- Thunderbolt
- Roost

HP Ground is completely pointless on Typhlosion, since its coverage is redundant with Focus Blast. I suggest you replace it with HP Grass.

Yes but I gave it Extrasensory anyway.

Just beaten the Elite Four with this team, all Pokémon were level 42. : D